ProgPower Scandinavia - November 9th & 10th 2007

Claus / Intromental

20 years of uniting the powers of metal
Hello all,

welcome to the forum for PROGPOWER SCANDINAVIA. A huge thanks to Deron from Ultimate Metal for hosting it!!!

PROGPOWER SCANDINAVIA will take place on November 9th and 10th in Copenhagen, Denmark.

The venue is THE ROCK, which is a great venue with room for 700 people.

10 bands in total (4 friday, 6 saturday) will be performing. The bands are:

Friday November 9th:
00.15-01.45 - MERCENARY (Denmark)
22.25-23.55 - THRESHOLD (UK)
21.05-22.05 - CIRCUS MAXIMUS (Norway)
20.00-20.45 - SPHERIC UNIVERSE EXPERIENCE (France)

Saturday November 10th:
00.25-01.55 - ORPHANED LAND (Israel)
22.50-00.05 - FIREWIND (Greece)
21.30-22.30 - ELDRITCH (Italy)
20.10-21.10 - DARKANE (Sweden)
19.05-19.50 - MACHINE MEN (Finland)
18.00-18.45 - ANDROMEDA (Sweden)

We hope to see a lot of you people there for 2 days of great music and a lot of fun :)

Thanks to Rene of ProgPower Europe, Glenn of ProgPower USA and Jon of ProgPower UK for supporting the idea of a Scandinavian edition of their fantastic festival-concept. We really appreciate it!!!!

Cheers,
Claus
ProgPower Scandinavia

Alright...looks to be a great fest. So far 3 great prog metal bands & a meh. Can't wait to see the rest of the lineup. If l'm still in Europe in Nov., l'll try my best to make it.

Man I really wish for TWISTED INTO FORM....Get those guys for prog-power, and i will be the happiest girl on this planet.....:worship:

Now that's METAL Claus and great to see ProgPower is spreading out to help spread the word of so many acts in the genre.

Wish the festival much success.

METAL!!

Jasun/ZH

Hey FarmerDude,

the tickets will go on sale after all bands have been announced (it's the policy of the venue). We hope we can have all bands revealed for you before May, but it's all about negotiations right now.

Lars
Intromental

Well, we went to the UK one, are going to PPUSA so it seems only right that we should attend this one...in terms of my logic anyway!

It is becoming very tempting...but I'll wait and see what other bands are announced, before I give it any more thought.

Well, we went to the UK one, are going to PPUSA so it seems only right that we should attend this one...in terms of my logic anyway!

It is becoming very tempting...but I'll wait and see what other bands are announced, before I give it any definite serious thought.