Help with drumagog!

-Loco-

Knives.
Apr 17, 2009
I bought myself a copy of drumagog and loaded in one of my old midi drum files into reaper. I've got some samples that I wanna try out but does anybody know how I can set up like a multi-output or do i need to have 1 drumagog for EVERY drum/track for the full kit? Surely there's a multi-output option. That's what im used to from DFHS. I learnt how to load the sample in and set it to the right midi key. Thanks guys:)

As far as I know, drumagog only has one midi input option. Its main purpose is for the audio->midi conversion so using a dedicated VI would make your life a lot easier if you already have your midi files mapped.

VI = virtual interface?

So what would be the best way to replace my WHOLE midi kit with samples, cause im sure drumagog will hog my ram..or should i replace my kit with the samples and then just bounce them and mix/master those wavs?

Drumagog is made for dynamic triggering samples with audio transients and trigger impulses thus skipping the midi transformation step. So if you already have the midi there`s no need to use it.
Like xMannequiNx said just use your VI/sampler of choice.
VI = virtual instrument

So what you're saying is drum kit from hell and drumagog are completely different in their uses?..there's no way im gonna be able to sample my kit :-(