Help with triggers / Alesis D4

Hi everybody, this is my firts post here.

How you all doing?

Anyway, My drummer is getting some tiggers (not sure what make yet) and an Alesis D4 today. Basically, I was wondering if you people can please share some tips/advice on how to make these work as accurate as possible. What settings will make the D4 most responsive?

Thanks for your time.

HEY!
Are you going to trigger all the drums? Or just the kik or snare?
Whats the purpose of using it? For live playing or recording?...
Because each situation has some different settings. And also depends the kind of triggers you're going to use. And the drumkit; and the tuning; etc.
If you have the manuals with the unit, read them!
There's one "Quick setup Manual" pretty easy to understand. Just follow the tips and you are there!
Oh yeah! Maybe then you should start to have some more focused questions that people in this forum (including myself!) be glad to answer!
Good luck!

Dave Punishment said:
Hi everybody, this is my firts post here.

How you all doing?

Anyway, My drummer is getting some tiggers (not sure what make yet) and an Alesis D4 today. Basically, I was wondering if you people can please share some tips/advice on how to make these work as accurate as possible. What settings will make the D4 most responsive?

Thanks for your time.

Hella patience. HELLA. In snoop dog voice: "cross-talk is a BEEEYOTCH."

...Oh, and don't buy budget triggers. Fork out the cash for good ones, especially for the kick. Good luck.