help

xcobhcx

Jul 17, 2005
hey everyone i need a program that converts videos to the format which i can burn it on to a dvd and have it play on a dvd player. i got a free version of one but since its a free versian it has there logo flashing in the middle. does any one know of a free converter i can get. also if you know of a converter for putting videos on your ipod. thanks

You can burn normal .avi and mpg videos to DVD as long as you have a DVD burner and the correct software.

You could download an mpg to mp4 converter from Limewire/DC++/Soulseek etc.

(I think mp4 is the Ipod format anyway...)

That's all the menu shit that comes up.

If you copy the files from a DVD to your computer, you'll see the IFO, BPO? and VOB files. Well if you burn those to a DVD, you'll get the start screen and chapter selections etc.

hey everyone i need a program that converts videos to the format which i can burn it on to a dvd and have it play on a dvd player. i got a free version of one but since its a free versian it has there logo flashing in the middle. does any one know of a free converter i can get. also if you know of a converter for putting videos on your ipod. thanks

WinAvi converter 7.1... it converts to all kinda of files... includind DVD, VCD and SVCD