help!!!

Charlotte1977

Pick me Pick me!!!!
Jan 1, 2003
south of Holland
Visit site
I want to post some pics of the Dordrecht gig here, but i haven't got a clue how to do this.
I know this must something that has been asked a lot before, but please someone tell me how again!!!!

Thanks!!!

cry for help doubled!i'm trying to make things right to post pics here but i cant.two hours now:(i registered with fortunecity.com and i have ftp. am i too blonde?:cry:

somnium_in_tenebris said:
cry for help doubled!i'm trying to make things right to post pics here but i cant.two hours now:(i registered with fortunecity.com and i have ftp. am i too blonde?:cry:

Hmmmmm well now that you have a fortunecity account, you just have to upload the pics on it and then type the html code here in your messages ;)

cedarbreed said:
Hmmmmm well now that you have a fortunecity account, you just have to upload the pics on it and then type the html code here in your messages ;)

Now that fortunecity thingy doesn't work for me, or maybe I'm just too dumb, anyway, where I upload my pictures isn't working at the moment, otherwise I'd upload myself as the real Dhatura and would cease to exist in "reality". I feel like it somehow.

*under Matrix effect :)*

AnathemaDordrecht24-05-03018.jpg
[/img]

:cry: :cry: Harryyyyyyy do something for me:( :(
i hate computers!machines of the devil!!!i only ever was good with pen and paper:Spin:

pc's are the devil indeed. i mean look at how much time i'm spending writing this ridiculously meaningless posts. i should be out in nature fishing for fucks sake! :cry:

i want bill gates's head! :yell:

sol83 said:
pc's are the devil indeed. i mean look at how much time i'm spending writing this ridiculously meaningless posts. i should be out in nature fishing for fucks sake! :cry:

i want bill gates's head! :yell:

exactly!:D thats why im offline so much most of times.i cant stand wasting my day*that will never ever come back*in front of a fucken screen that makes me more blind and missing the real thing...:)