help!!!

Dhatura said:
There's no such thing as "the real thing" :devil:

o ho;)nice one.i was just talking with conventional and politically correct terms.my real aspect of what real is is another story.

@morpheus the matrix is a great movie and actually granted the ideas that the x-files had instilled in me.i mean the substance of the x-files,not exctly what you saw on screen.you know what i mean.whatever weird and conspiracy involving is my thing,aye:Spin:*moonstruck sophia*

somnium_in_tenebris said:
o ho;)nice one.i was just talking with conventional and politically correct terms.my real aspect of what real is is another story.

@morpheus the matrix is a great movie and actually granted the ideas that the x-files had instilled in me.i mean the substance of the x-files,not exctly what you saw on screen.you know what i mean.whatever weird and conspiracy involving is my thing,aye:Spin:*moonstruck sophia*

and you accused me of talking waffle?? :lol:

somnium_in_tenebris said:

yeah, i like the movie too (Matrix that is), actually i think Reloaded is OK, it's not the special movie everyone expected, though the effects and that are still incredible. But it's kinda got more philosophical, which isn't bad, but imo it was a bit to much. I bet many of the audience were pretty disappointed cause of the more ambitious plot. Anyway, i think one has to see the film one more time, at least i for my part.

ok, to get this thread on topic again, i am home again, and I really want to post this pics. can anyone give me a hand?? I tried to open an acount at fortunecity, but its not working either!!!
So anyone....help me out through msn or something?????