RAIN
HIDEAWAY
FIELDS
TRIAL
ETERNAL
SCARRED
SHADOWLAND
ALONELY
GAME/FALLING/"ETTAN" ( Gypsy Eyes/A lesson in evil/ Eye for an eye )
GLORY
DEEP INSIDE
REVIVAL
STALINGRAD
EOS Medley
STEAL/SHADOWMAN

PISKA MIG
LOSING MYSELF
BLACK TEARS

A really great and fun show. One of the best in the history of NG !
Thanks all you hardrocking boys and girls in Helsinki ! :worship:

What songs did the guys play?[/QUO

I will put up some hot videos from the gig if the quality is good enough. think I didn't film the tbs songs though. they kicked like fuck. Actually the guys kicked the hell out of all the songs.

It was a great event!!!

I want to thank everybody who came - especially those who took time, money and effort to travel abroad to Helsinki! Hopefully you were satisfied with what you got.

Lost some money with Friday but Saturday got us over break even and that is enough - we were not into this for big profits. Nightingale's gig will be something that I will cherris as a memory most likely even in my death bed.

-Vesa

Damn! It's a shame to be in Mexico in the other side of the world, seems it was an EPIC show just by reading the setlist, hope one day I see you guys live.

BTW did some record TBS songs?

Thanks

Damn! It's a shame to be in Mexico in the other side of the world, seems it was an EPIC show just by reading the setlist, hope one day I see you guys live.

BTW did some record TBS songs?

Thanks

Yes, you can find it on youtube. A lesson in evil was one of the higlights for me.

Here are some of my selective videos:
Malicious Death: One by One
Portrait: A Thousand Nightmares
Merging Flare: Carved in Stone
Nightingale: Revival
Nightingale: Edge of Sanity-medley
Nightingale: Stalingrad

There may later be more via the band when I have send them the material but I won´t upload more myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy shit that was awesome gig! Only watched Grand Magus, Seventh Wonder and one another band... what was it's name again... something with a bird's name... Forgot the name 'cause the gig blowed my mind! Still got my moneys worth of music I'd say, even with the ridiculous train ticket prices here in Finland.
The setlist was awesome, loved the surprising medleys and ETERNAL!!! ÅÅHH that was godlike! Also very nice to hear Deep Inside of Nowhere and see Dag's awesome stage performance, with the inverted crosses and whatnot :D

EDIT: Come back soon! Real soon I hope! After the new album is out, pretty please?

There is the Nightingale-medley

and bout that... Dag: A lesson in evil was one of the greatest minutes of greatness! Dan even put some growl in it so it was not as gothic as the original one :) Next time the whole song, pleeeeease?!!

Come back soon! Real soon I hope! After the new album is out, pretty please?

I have already promised that when the new album is out -if the guys are willing- I will GLADLY arrange another show! It was so great, amazing guys, magnificent gig, good show up... Now only waiting for reviews, at least there were a lot of media present.

Sorry, not the whole song from Eternal, had to keep some cameramemory!