Here in Munich!!

sflanegan

May 6, 2003
Oakland, CA
Sean Here..

Another internet cafe, this time in downtown Munich... Ted, Doug, and I are checking email after an extremely powerful cup of coffee... Had an amazing time in Aschaffenburg!! The venue was really great and packed!! Thanks everyone for such a great reception. The town was beautiful. We all went to see the local church and a wonderful castle before sound check. Great food too!! Cali. Guitar Trio and da Beard have been kicking butt and we are all having a great time making each other laugh!!

We are looking forward to tonights gig, but we are sad that this is our last gig in Germany on this tour. Hope to see some of you there or down the road this next week.

Thanks!!!

sf

Sean is right. Last night absolutely rocked!!! Thanks to all who came and made it happen.

This tour has definately been the best we have done to date. The band is performing very well and the crowds have been awesome! I am having the time of my life.

Hopefully we will be playing some shows with SB in the states. The west coast gigs for sure...the east coast were are not sure about yet. We'll let you guys know.

Anyway, back to the venue for sound check and another night of kick ass music!

Hello Munich!!!

Doug
sflanegan said:
Sean Here..

Another internet cafe, this time in downtown Munich... Ted, Doug, and I are checking email after an extremely powerful cup of coffee... Had an amazing time in Aschaffenburg!! The venue was really great and packed!! Thanks everyone for such a great reception. The town was beautiful. We all went to see the local church and a wonderful castle before sound check. Great food too!! Cali. Guitar Trio and da Beard have been kicking butt and we are all having a great time making each other laugh!!

We are looking forward to tonights gig, but we are sad that this is our last gig in Germany on this tour. Hope to see some of you there or down the road this next week.

Thanks!!!

sf