Here is some Machine Head related shit...

Sep 13, 2002
Visit site
Robb Flynn said on a MH board:

On SC/Machine Head Bashing:

"""There's a very real, general vibe, to bash SC / Machine Head on here, and there's a definate mob mentality about it. Like......say you like SC and get flamed. Or.....say it sucks , get a laugh, and get accepted by "The Forum". Especially for a nu-bee, he's gonna say whatever he has to, to get accepted the quickest. It's easier to go with the pack, than to stray.

Hell, my Mom came on here and was like "It seems like everyone on there hates you, why do they go there" And after stumbling over some dumb answers, I couldn't give her one. I said, "I don't know Mom".
Our Record company has used it as an arguement not to give us tour support. "Even the kids on your own Board hate your record!!, do you think they want to go see you live????
"""

On The New Album:

"""And, not to belabour this much belaboured topic, BUT. You want a better Machine Head 5th record? Stop telling us about how much you hate the last one. I know it makes you feel better about it, and that you think that it's going to make us write BME part II. But the reality is, you're doing the opposite. You're making us want to write 10 more Superchargers just to spite you. Because the people that it really pissed off, the ones that went CRAZY, we're / are an endless source of entertainment to us.

It's like if your Mom, or your boss were always, ALWAYS, reminding you about that last "thing" you did, and how bad you did it, and how much you sucked at it, and how lame you did your last project, and "what's happened to you".
After a while your gonna be like "Fuck you" ." I'm gonna do it however I want to, and if you don't like it.....GOOD, who needs you".
"""

-----

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for a next MH record to be a REAL METAL record :headbang:

DAMN! now i know some people here are buddies with flynn and that's great, so heres my disclaimer: I AM NOT CALLING HIM A PUSSY, OR DISCREDITING HIS MANHOOD, OR ANYTHING OF THAT NATURE...i don't know him personally, so keep that in mind. what i am going to do is say that i couldn't disagree MORE!!! to say that constant (well-deserved) criticism over the downward spiral of a solid metal band makes the man behind that band want to do "10 more superchargers" just to spite us the fans is LUDICROUS! Take it however the hell you want to, then set out to prove all those criticisms about your product WRONG! A statement like that is, in actuality, infantile. It sounds like something my 4-year old likes to do...push my limits and attempt the opposite of what i tell him. flynn is a grown man and should conduct himself as such. prove us true metalheads wrong, please! make a great heavy/thrash metal cd with NO rap influences or sounds or samples, yes in the vein of BME, and all will be forgotten. the criticism will cease nationwide, i can almost guarantee. sonofabitch...theres so much quality true-metal out there right now, not sure why i even care, truth be told i don't care if he ever returns to the fold, but that statement set me off. what do the rest of you think?

MACHINE HEAD HAS DONE WHAT TESTAMENT WILL NEVER DO..SELL OUT!!!!

I WAS THE BIGGEST MACHINE EHAD FAN..AND WAS TOLD THE NEXT CD (SUPERCHARGER) WOULD BE HEAVY WHEN IT CAME OUT.

I USE IT AS A FRISBEE NOW.

THE GUYS ARE COOL AS HEEL, BUT THE MUSIC SUCKS.

HAIL TESTAMENT!!!!! :headbang:

I USE IT AS A FRISBEE NOW

:lol: I'm glad to see you're off that bandwagon - at least until the new disc comes out right :loco:

That's why I DL the albums. If it's good, I'll go buy it. I don't need anymore $15 frisbees. Plus you can tell only so many lies to the store clerks when you bring back open cds that suck for your money back before they start catching on.....