MACHINE HEAD's FLYNN: 'I'm Disappointed In SLAYER's KERRY KING'

Hannibal666Lecter said:
Then why did you even participate in this topic, you fucking moron. Hahaha!

Because it amuses myself to see people like you that don't have their own opinions and beleive all that Papa United States has to say :rolleyes: oh and btw, your childish insults shows us the amazing intelligence that you have. More to come.

I must say I understand why you think the way you do hannibal, most of my friends are just as conservative- hell whenever someone brings this shit up we just argue all day, and I am not a member of any political party.

I have found that conservatives tend to care just as much about the world as any liberal, conservatives are also idealists. I think conservatives like yourself, have an ideal that America is a wonderful country, that really can make a beneficial difference to the world. Yet, I find the conservative problem to be that most conservatives- and most liberals- actually believe that their plan will make the world a happy place. In this current case of the Iraqi war, I have found that conservatives like Hannibal, have totally bought into this plan that we will make the world and Iraq a better place- yet these conservatives many times do not re-examine their thoughts and plans, they rarely see a flaw in their logic, it is such a shame, and we all may suffer the consequences of their blinded determination.

speed said:
Well said Ultimate Symphony.

Hannibal666= mindless republican
yuck.gif

Hannibal how about coming up with a original argument,

Me come up with an original argument? Holy shit, all you Democrats ever try to do is project your own shortcomings on to others while never offering solid solutions to the problem. You're a boring tit.

It sounds as if you should be on the Fox News Network. Just go to McDonalds, get some of those Freedom Fries

Will you be serving them to me? Btw, I don't watch Fox. Maybe that's your problem?

, and get that brain a working with something original, take a New Republic etc, do a little research.

This isn't about originality you retarded piss missile, it's about facts. Do some research.

I would still like to know if Hannibal666, would have the guts to go over to Iraq and fight for "freedom"
I think I answered that question a few times fool. Try reading the thread. What I'd like to know is would you go to Iraq and be a human shield for your beliefs?

I mean the last Iraqi war really did so much to stabilize the region, foster democracy, and promote the American way of life, fuck, those arabs just love us for that war.

Yeah, they do.

The funniest thing about all of this, is the fact that just couple of years ago Bin Laden stated that it was the GUlf War, that convinced him and much of his Al qauida cohorts of the evil of America, and needless American meddling into Arab affairs. America apparently doesnt get it, an invasion of Iraq will only further intensify such Arab hatreds, and lead to more terrorism.

Um...the it wasn't just the USA who attacked Iraq, it was a world coilition. The world voted to attack Iraq. Duh. Sounds like you are making excuses for Bin Laden and condemning the USA. Traitor.

Finally some of your facts about the Clinton Administration just dont make sense in regards to terrorism, all of the incidents you mentioned were Al qauida related, and last time I checked bin Laden is still running around.

I must stop I mean this debate could go on forever.

Are you refering to the post about why Clinton never did anything about terrorism? Those are facts and I beg you to prove otherwise.

Uh..he's backed by congress. They are the only ones who can declare war. I'm sorry but you need to brush up on facts before you debate me. It's no fun when I win every time.

:lol: And where did I say he was the only one? haha

I suggest YOU do some research. Your points are besides the point and just typical Liberal side tracking. So let me ask you and everyone else who hugs the tree, WHAT IS THE SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM?

Oh really? tell me then what's YOUR solution to the problem, I don't have any. Iraq's problems takes more than just bombing the country and trying to get their nuclear weapons, if you really think that a war is the only solution to the problem you're a moron.

Well I look at it this way, the USA and every country on the planet has an agenda and does what they need to do to protect their interests. I'm an American. I support my country. If your dad was a thief and didn't particularly support his actions, you'd still love him and support right? If he got into a fight with a murderer, are you gonna abandon your dad and side with the murderer? Well, you probably would because you're not too bright and pretty much a dumbass.

hahaha and what agenda does the US have eh? do you even know their agenda? :lol:

Ah...yes they are.

This statement alone shows the big ignorant that you are.

Like what?

Do you even read books or went to history class :rolleyes:

I'm afraid it's about much more than telling lies on Iraq's part. You're no fun. Not even a challenge. Zzzzzzzz.

oh yeah? like what?

Oh? Keep believing what I see on TV? And where do you get your info? DUMBASS! Bwahahahahaha!

:D the difference between you and me is that you beleive everything that CNN and Fox have to say :D

oh btw check this thread out, I bet that you've heard these news:

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=79508

Ultimate_Symphony said:
Because it amuses myself to see people like you that don't have their own opinions and beleive all that Papa United States has to say :rolleyes: oh and btw, your childish insults shows us the amazing intelligence that you have. More to come.

Don't have my own opinions? I'm the unpopular voice here. I certainly have my own opinion. You're the one going with the flow like a blind sheep. Baaaaaaa.

Btw, I insult you because it amuses me. It has nothing to do with intelligence. Lol.

Hannibal666Lecter said:
Don't have my own opinions? I'm the unpopular voice here. I certainly have my own opinion. You're the one going with the flow like a blind sheep. Baaaaaaa.

Care to read again ''You beleive everything that Papa US has to say''

Btw, I insult you because it amuses me. It has nothing to do with intelligence. Lol.

That shows us the big child that you are :D

Ultimate_Symphony said:
:lol: And where did I say he was the only one? haha

Oh really? tell me then what's YOUR solution to the problem, I don't have any. Iraq's problems takes more than just bombing the country and trying to get their nuclear weapons, if you really think that a war is the only solution to the problem you're a moron.

hahaha and what agenda does the US have eh? do you even know their agenda? :lol:

This statement alone shows the big ignorant that you are.

Do you even read books or went to history class :rolleyes:

oh yeah? like what?

:D the difference between you and me is that you beleive everything that CNN and Fox have to say :D

oh btw check this thread out, I bet that you've heard these news:

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=79508

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....I'm not going to waste any more time on you dumbass. You're not even a challenge.

speed said:
I must say I understand why you think the way you do hannibal, most of my friends are just as conservative- hell whenever someone brings this shit up we just argue all day, and I am not a member of any political party.

I have found that conservatives tend to care just as much about the world as any liberal, conservatives are also idealists. I think conservatives like yourself, have an ideal that America is a wonderful country, that really can make a beneficial difference to the world. Yet, I find the conservative problem to be that most conservatives- and most liberals- actually believe that their plan will make the world a happy place. In this current case of the Iraqi war, I have found that conservatives like Hannibal, have totally bought into this plan that we will make the world and Iraq a better place- yet these conservatives many times do not re-examine their thoughts and plans, they rarely see a flaw in their logic, it is such a shame, and we all may suffer the consequences of their blinded determination.
Christ, that's the smartest thing you've said.

Wow, not only is he blindly patriotic, unknowledgable in history, childish, and just plain ol ignorant... but he just had to insult Canada! Why? Noone knows, especially not him.

And you know what? You accused me (and just about everyone else) of not backing anything up. You haven't backed shit-all up. So just shut your mouth for your own sake or try making a point, instead of spewing mindless drivel.

Ugh I can't believe he accused us of being sheep... and he's supporting Bush, for Christ's sake. :zombie: Get a clue man...

Ultimate_Symphony said:
:lol: That's all you've got? what a baby hahaha. Ok so what's next? did this thread end or what?

ZZZZZzzz. Is that all I've got? Shit, what do you want to just go in endless circles. All you do is repeat yourself and talk like a moron.

Stun said:
Wow, not only is he blindly patriotic, unknowledgable in history, childish, and just plain ol ignorant... but he just had to insult Canada! Why? Noone knows, especially not him.

You're Canadian..nuff said. Hahaha! And why am I childish? Because I called you a few names? I think if you look at your posts you see quite a few names being spewed off by you, ya fuckin' hypocrite. Typical Canadian. Lol!

And you know what? You accused me (and just about everyone else) of not backing anything up. You haven't backed shit-all up.

Bullshit. I've backed up everything. Read the thread again.

So just shut your mouth for your own sake or try making a point, instead of spewing mindless drivel.

I've made so many points I'm in disbelief.

Ugh I can't believe he accused us of being sheep... and he's supporting Bush, for Christ's sake. :zombie: Get a clue man...

Yes, this is typical of your posts. All fluff no substance. I'm bored.

Hannibal666Lecter said:
ZZZZZzzz. Is that all I've got? Shit, what do you want to just go in endless circles. All you do is repeat yourself and talk like a moron.

Why do you even try hannibal? why? :lol: you know that strategy won't work, saying that i'm a moron, dumbass, idiot etc. won't prove anything. Keep trying, but I highly doubt anyone will give any validity to your idiotic comments.

Oh and btw, did you say that you always win? :rolleyes:

:lol:

I think I am going to come to the defense of hannibal666. Hannibal666, is a bit more informed in his ardent nationalistic beliefs than I think we give him credit for. Without ultra nationalist patriots like Hannibal666, i fear I might actually have to perform some military service in some country like Iraq or in some cause i find repugnant, or worse, have nothing to argue about. It is clear Hannibal666 cares about the country and the world, and unless one is an American, I dont know if one can truly understand his conservative beliefs. Such beliefs are rather frightening to liberals and foreigners, but for whatever reason, they encompass a large majority of AMericans beliefs, and I really dont think foreigners can understand, unless they come out to the South or Midwest of America.

A good example would be the new Bruce Willis Tears of The Sun movie- I went and liked it- it was a bit contrived, yet still well done. The movie encompasses many conservative beliefs on just how America can help the world- I understand they are not going to release it to other countries, and that is a shame, as the movie really does show just what America thinks it should do in regards to the rest of the world.