Here is some powermetal for you:

Bryant

Mr. Sleepy
Apr 14, 2002
Sweet home Alabama
Visit site
For anyone who has Accept's "Metal Heart" please throw in "Too High to get it Right" in the player. Play it twice since it has been a while that you have listened to it. If your fists don't feel super light and want to come off the table during the chorus...... you have mental problems. If you want to know what powermetal is.... you are listening to it.

Bryant

For anyone who has Accept's "Metal Heart" please throw in "Too High to get it Right" in the player. Play it twice since it has been a while that you have listened to it. If your fists don't feel super light and want to come off the table during the chorus...... you have mental problems. If you want to know what powermetal is.... you are listening to it.

Bryant

:headbang: Good stuff Bryant!! - but... to me ... This sounds like damn good AC/DC influenced attitude infested hard fucking rock and roll:kickass:.
(Might want to check out check out Rhinobucket & Godiva. Could be to your liking.)

That's one of my favorite songs off that album. Metal Heart to me is what I feel is a "perfect" album. I don't care what you call it. Powermetal, metal, rock, whatever, It's just a f**king killer slab of tunes.

Don't forget to start some air guitar action for each solo :p :headbang: