Who of you guys is able to reamp 2tracks?

Yes, lets see whats coming out. I just discovered this thread again. No problem if its another amp than the MK!
Hopefully Lasse will be able to mix his stuff with healthy finalizer so he won't be in trouble! Thank you so far dude!

We have the great pleasure to release a single in december. I finished both songs so far but I need 2 guitartracks reamped. Its a kind of US-Powermetal stuff. The Songs will be released on vinyl via High Roller Records. The band will get some free copies.
If you like to reamp our tracks you will be named on the single with whatever you want( studio adress etc.) This is the link to the 2 DI tracks: http://home.arcor.de/rogowski-lang/sceptordi.zip

I would be very very happy if you guys could help us because time is short.

Hey propably this is no help and I definitely want my name on anything, just testing Marhall 1960AV here for selfish reasons. :heh: Btw, what guitar you used? Any idea about the kick, snare and bass you gonna have? In the clip I kinda like the tones 1 and 4 most, but on the other hand tones 2 and 3 might work too depending of the setup.

nice tone. I like 1 and 2. I think with a little eq 2 will sound great.
I've done the DI's with a Jackson SL1 loaded with stock pickups. Bass was directly played into the soundcard with active no-name PU.
Drums are AD...You see nothings realy real here, haha!

Ok, song is done. Reamped DI's where done by MONOLYTH SOUND and work very well with the mix. Thanks to all the guys who helped me and gave advice!