Here we go again!!

i like both of the bands but Megadeth isnt even Megadeth anymore, i think Metallicas next record is going to be a vast improvement over the last couple and they have both been going downhill since rust in piece/and justice for all

I don't know man, you could piss on an aborted fetus, light it on fire, then throw it off a building - even that would be an improvement over the last Metallica record. I know Megadeth is also not what they used to be too, but atleast TSHF had some cool shit on it. Chris Poland is awesome - where as Kirk, well, he's does not even care enough to stand up for his rights as a guitarist and play leads.

Thrillho said:
So I guess your opinions are also meaningless? Or does that rule only apply to me?
No, your opinion is meaningless because it was about who you think is a better band, which has nothing to do with the topic.
And Lars didn't start pissing me off untill Load, so, it really does not matter where I have been the last 20 years. I used to be a huge Metallica fan.
No, it does matter because what you said is factually wrong.

Look, my points are that Lars is a Douche,
But one of your points for him being a douche was him bringing this up "all the time" and that simply isn't true.
Megadeth still can write an ok record, and don't even bring up Gigantour, we all know it was awesome.
I never said it wasn't, I just said it didn't sell well.
I don't know why Lars's Douch-baggedness makes you want to e-fight me all the sudden.
Because you are being a bigger douche bag by not having your facts in order.

p.p.s. editing people's quotes is really cute.
What you said was wrong, and I fixed it. What's the problem?

LORD_GALVATRON said:
Who said anything about opinions? I'm dealing in facts.

the only Facts here are:

a) when anyone says anything against your precious metallica or your gay lover Lars, you immidiatly jump to their defence - You only ever post in metalica (or Milano bashing) related topics

b) you have a hugely inflated ego and obviously have been given wisdom far beyond that held by any other NFMB members.

reidie said:
the only Facts here are:

a) when anyone says anything against your precious metallica or your gay lover Lars, you immidiatly jump to their defence - You only ever post in metalica (or Milano bashing) related topics
Fact #1

You are the intellectual equivalent of toilet fungus. You displayed that by being too inept to note that I was not defending anyone, but pointing out how the other guy was wrong in what he said. You also displayed your intellectual ineptness by trying to come off as witty by adding nothing to the topic, but insead resorting to childish insults which only embarrass you and your family.

b) you have a hugely inflated ego
Hell, apparently you can't even read your own sig. More proof of your imbecilic nature.
and obviously have been given wisdom far beyond that held by any other NFMB members.
Not at all. Just because a few people on here can't quite seem to develop their logic and reasoning skills/abilities past that of some 3 year old not able to even solve blue's clues doesn't mean I am more intelligent than EVERYONE here, though obviously I can name 2 right off the bat that I am superior to.

LORD_GALVATRON said:
You are the intellectual equivalent of toilet fungus. You displayed that by being too inept to note that I was not defending anyone, but pointing out how the other guy was wrong in what he said. You also displayed your intellectual ineptness by trying to come off as witty by adding nothing to the topic, but insead resorting to childish insults which only embarrass you and your family.

Hell, apparently you can't even read your own sig. More proof of your imbecilic nature. Not at all. Just because a few people on here can't quite seem to develop their logic and reasoning skills/abilities past that of some 3 year old not able to even solve blue's clues doesn't mean I am more intelligent than EVERYONE here, though obviously I can name 2 right off the bat that I am superior to.

Thank you for proving point b in my previous post correct. :wave:

Dave and Cliff were Metallica's best songwriters. After their remnants were exausted Metallica lost all quintessence.
They were once the favorite band of many of us. If they would just put something out worthy of their name everyone would still love it, even though Lars sucks. Dave's a prick but I still like him better than Lars!!!
mustaine.gif

Galvatron, you are very sensitve. Don't tell me about facts - you were not there - all we have is our own opinions.

Stop being a Douche, Lars has that area covered. Chill out and have some fun.

Thrillho said:
Galvatron, you are very sensitve.
Then why are you getting your panties in a wad whenever someone critticises your posts?
Don't tell me about facts - you were not there - all we have is our own opinions.
Weren't where? Remember, I corrected you about who said what and who keeps bringing what up. There are countless doccumentations, interviews and even posts by dave himself on the megadeth forum where he, in reality, was the one who kept bringing the "feud" up.

Stop being a Douche,
I wasn't aware pointing out errors in posts made someone a douche. Glad I live in the real world.
Lars has that area covered. Chill out and have some fun.
Who said watching you get all whiny wasn't fun?

Lord Fagatron is a gigantic douche and Metallica suck. Kirk Hammet plays like a fucking basement dwelling teenager with a few lessons under his belt...oh, and Lord Fagatron is a gigantic douche...that can't be stressed enough.:wave:

I wonder how many of the metal Gods read this and laugh thier asses off. Of course anyone who really is a fan or ever was of Metallica KNOWS they get off on being hated. This whole "Metallica sucks" thing is getting kinda lame. Everything is a repeat. Why doesnt someone either close this thread, or start arguing about which Overkill album sucked the most, or which is better to feed a pihrana (spelling?); goldfish or fingers.