Here we go again!!

nafnikufesin said:
Lars, if this guy is so insignificant to Metallica, why'd you include him in your movie? And why are you still talking about him?

Fuckin' A! Everytime Lars Ulrich gives an interview and talks about Dave Mustaine, he always has to make sure that Dave wasn't that big part of Metallica. If he Mustaine never meant anything to the band, the why the fuck was he in the goddamn movie?! Who's milking who?

As I stated a while back, its all some big conspiracy.

Dave has been doing the solo's for all the Metallica albums since day one, and Kirk does the leads on all the Megadeth albums. The only album Kirk was allowed to do leads on was the black album (video proof) and St, Anger (again, video proof). This is all some big publicity stunt.

Anthrax only hired Bush for "x" amount of time to gear up to get Joey back, it was all a plan.

Overkill and Testament hold 90% of all stock in Microsoft.

Max didnt leave Sepultura, he records every album, they forget to put his name on the credits.

Black Sabbath and Motorhead get royalties from EVERYONE in metal because they wrote every single goddamn good riff there ever was.

Slayer really attend Catholic church every saturday for mass, and are on Gods payroll.

And last but not least, GN'R never went away, they all record songs on the weekends, and Axl is going to run for California Senate, Republican.

DarrellDethSDMF said:
Fuckin' A! Everytime Lars Ulrich gives an interview and talks about Dave Mustaine, he always has to make sure that Dave wasn't that big part of Metallica. If he Mustaine never meant anything to the band, the why the fuck was he in the goddamn movie?! Who's milking who?

THANK YOU!

And Galvatron - I wonder; have you ever heard the "bay area thrashers" live CD with Dave on guitar and Ron on Bass? Funny that all of Kirk's solos on Kill 'en All sound identical to the ones that Dave played. Hmmmmm. But, as Lars said - Dave made no major contributions to the band, so I guess we are gonna have to take his word for it.

Lars is a thief, has been since day one. He stole the name "Metallica" he stole Dave's riffs. Almost all the Kill 'em All riffs, the interlude to MOP just to name a few. I'm not defending Dave here, Dave has done some prickish things - I don't like all of the Megadeth stuff either - I'm just pointing out that Lars is a very dishonest person, and the fact that you go to great lengths to defend him speaks a lot about your character. I'm sure you will have a very witty and insightfull comeback to this. Try to remember that this is just the fucking interweb here.

tsk, tsk Lord Buttspreader would you like Hammett to give you a dirty sanchez also? The mustache means he loves you

LORD ASSPOUNDER
929463943.jpg

Total Cumguzzler

Location: On my Rug Burned Knees waiting for the Hetfield reach around

Thrillho said:
THANK YOU!

Funny that all of Kirk's solos on Kill 'en All sound identical to the ones that Dave played.
Lars is a thief, has been since day one. He stole the name "Metallica" he stole Dave's riffs. Almost all the Kill 'em All riffs, the interlude to MOP just to name a few.

Word!