here's an update on my condition

Baliset

guitar deity
Jul 31, 2002
New England
www.maudlinofthewell.com
the overall nausea i was experiencing continued into the night when i got to byron's house and i thought i would be fine with soem saltine's and some lime seltzer but i think the citric acid in the seltzer upset my stomach and i had to vomit one last time including a moment of panic as byron's roomate kiko was in the bathroom and we struggled to find an alternate place for me to vomit. luckily she got out in time and i ran in and took care of business.

then i simply laid down on their couch and fell asleep and as i woke up at varying points in the night i noticed my stomach was feeling a ton better and this morning i woek up with no feelings of nausea at all and just some soreness in my chest and sides and back and arms.

<------- will never eat at China Buffet in RI EVER again.

no it isn't over by a longshot. i was eating super well the entire weekend and decided one little bit of chinese food wouldn't be bad. i didn't even eat all that much of the nasty stuff. i had essentially one small plate of food and some grapes and alot of green tea.

i think my body just forgot what MSG is all about and had a bad reaction.

and speaking opf my diet. i weighed myself last night and i lost another seven pounds and i bet i puked up up only about two pounds worth of food probably.

when someone first starts dieting they generally tend to lose a lot of excess water weight because in dieting, they eat less sodium, and thus retain less water. greg is OK guys don't worry.

the_preppy said:
when someone first starts dieting they generally tend to lose a lot of excess water weight because in dieting, they eat less sodium, and thus retain less water. greg is OK guys don't worry.
also i haven't really changed what i wa eating in those two weeks and the amount i lose per week is decreasing so i think that sodium thing is the cause.