Here's Another Metal Game...

baldyboy said:
what was that metal band ice t started up?cant remember thier name,but they were baaaaad.i heard the first album,and all i can remember is one line on it.ice says"beatmaster b,take this motherfucker back to south central"to which the drummer does some really dodgy drum fill.white men can't dance,ice t can't do metal!he should stick to rap-he's bloody good at that,probably my fave,or being on law and order svu,he's good at that too.no more metal please "t",promise us.

The band was Body Count as was the album :)

there we go six,something else to bitch about-guys who are really successful in one field,then try to do the same in a field that they are totally unsuitable for.dammit rap boys get outta the guitar shop and go back to south central!stay doin what you're good at.

Here's one for the bitch thread.

I'm tired of all the band member changes these days! And the "hired gun" mentality of guitar players now. Take Dokken for example. I have no idea of what they've done for the last 10 or so years because of the member changes, I gave up. I have no desire to hear them now (and they were my fav hair metal band) becuase you never know who is in the band from album to album. A band member change may happen here or there throughout the life of a band but every album? Give me a break!

Another thing is all of these band reunions, if you can't get the complete band back together (minus maybe one guy, I'll give them that) then don't bother!!!!!! Remember a couple of years ago when there was 2 different versions of Ratt touring.. WHAT THE HELL IS THAT???!!! And for the love of God can some one tell me how Thin Lizzy is touring right now! Huh? Anyone? Anyone? Someone please tell them Phil is dead and that what they are doing is in VERY poor taste.

OOHHHH!!!! Now I'm all pissed off!........ breath......breath.... Ok, sorry about all that. :)

Fuck Da Police! Fuck Da Police! Rap is so one dimentional. With out cussing, samples where would they be? There's very little out there that winds my watch.
Like I have said before, I'm looking for the Geto Boys' S/T disc that's some brutal stuff & Ice T's Iceberg is great too. Looking for those used...

And the Fucking Beastie Boys..... Agh.
What the hell happened to them?
If they are soooooo concerned about Freeing Tibet
why the hell don't they go there & do something?
And Rage Against the Machine? Now you see the guys
that are in Audio Slave wearing Nike & "name brand" stuff?
Weren't those things made in "sweat shops?"
They really believed in their cause didn't they?
Fucking two faced bastids!
SIXXSWINE-The Bull On Parade!

must confess six,i only ever heard zakk de la rocha go on about all the lefty,tree hugging arnt we downtrodden bullshit-tom morello just wanted to make silly noises with his guitar.now that chris cornell is in there,they can wear feaces on thier heads and fuck dirty whores onstage and i'd still buy the next album
sorry to any tree hugging downtrodden lefties out there.that was wrong of me to say :p :p :p :wave:
actually the dirty whore thing gives me an idea for my bands next video.hmmm.
the beastie boys.wasnt one of them the brother of one of the new kids on the block?wouldnt you just want to die?poor bastard. :confused:

Might be almost off topic at this moment and it seems as if I’d be the only one around here who’s only in CDs. But what I could regularly freak about are Old School CDs which are nothing but a recording of the LP. I could whack the guys in charge silly every single time I hear the LP crackling on one of my CDs!