here's one thing i am SO not looking forward to this holiday

Baliset

guitar deity
Jul 31, 2002
New England
www.maudlinofthewell.com
getting into discussions with my crazy brother-in-law.

i just have this feeling that he being very conservative in his mindset is going to try and bring up the massachusetts gay marriage ruling and try to get me into a debate because we have had discussions about gay rights before and he very squarely is against homosexuality(he ranted about will and grace) and i felt the need to argue with him then.

and while nothing would probably make me feel better than to tell him off for being stupid, i just don't feel like arguing with him this holiday.

well basically he has not brought me into a debate at all this holiday which makes me happy.

also said makeout session would probably be worth money to someone so that the answer to the age old question "is greg gay?" could finally be determined.

I don't like arguing with my grandma anymore because after her brain surgery she gets headaches and I feel bad.

FuSoYa said:
whoa did greg just admit he's gay?

no!

i meant that since i have said repeatedly "i am not gay" the question still gets asked and if such a makeout session happened(which it has not and will not sorry kleo) then it wouldn't matter what i said because the picture would settle the dispute and everyone would believe me to be gay which i am not. not that there's anything wrong with that.

i can't imagine a thread going more horribly wrong than this right now.