Here's the Deal

xxslick66xx

HACKZILLA
Sep 11, 2002
Hartford, CT C-Town!
Well people here is the deal. Sick Sick Sick is a fucking idiot and yes I did edit his fagget ass post, cause people like him make me sick. This little muther fucker sits at home hidding behind his computer and talks shit about people like a little biach.

I personaly thought it was funny. Don't worry I won't edit anymore of his shit.. you wanna look like a dick thats fine. But then again I am the Fucking WebBastard and that name does have meaning behind it so you never know.

I just don't like this guy and that is the bottom line. Yo Sick why don't you go suck some cock ? You piece of shit. I was told to be easy on you so I will. I can't wait to see the silly response to this that your going to put. And from the looks of the other people posting after you they already know your halfway retarded.
:tickled:

OK, I know that on a Billy Milano board people should be able to say whatever w/out being censored, but it should be in an intelligent manner,this guy is a fucktard. Ban his gay ass.

You seem to despise Billy but cant stop talkin about him and every post you make has somethin to do w/a dick in somebodys mouth or ass......maybe you shouldn't ban this guy, maybe he's having a breakthrough.

Um hey yo..... He probably is. There is just a line you don't cross. When you start making threats to kill peoples dogs and shit.. you've gone over the line...
(sorry if I miss spelled something.. extremely hung over...:ill: