here's your chance guys!

Dustin

C-C-Cool Beans!!!
Okay Jimbob & Tarkus....ONE of your requests has been taken to heart.

Katagory V will be playing live on the 15th of March!!! :yow:
the bad news is...it's in Ogden at Kamakazis. :bah:

I know it's a drive for both of you, but since Katagory V doesn't play out in Utah but every once in-a-great-while....this would be a great chance to come and hangout and meet everyone!

as far as your other requst in trying to put something together with Zero Hour...I havn't contacted Troy or Jasun yet. :cry:
But I will get in touch with them once we finish preproduction on our new material! again I doubt I can get them to come to SLC, but I'll definatly give it a whirl!

I hope you guys can make it to this show though! if you have anymore questions or whatever.....post away!

Dustin

Is it on a weekend? If so I'll be there, weekdays are a bitch for me, not being a morning person and all. By the way, how is the new stuff sounding? Will there be any samples on your site anytime soon?

Your in Luck Marc, the show is on a friday night!
as far as the new songs....we'll be debuting a few that night as well as some of the classics from our "Present Day" album.
The new material is a bit more tech Metal than what we have done in the past.

we won't have any samples on our site of the new songs untill we have recorded everying in full AND our site is completely revamped by our new webmaster we just hired on. :cry:
But since we have already started to get into the preproduction phase.....it won't be too long. probably May- June we'll have sample's up, and hopefully the new CD will follow shortly after.

again we will be playing some new stuff that night! I hope you can make it...and drag any other prog/tech metal heads with ya! We want to meet the family! :devil:

Dustin :headbang:

That's great man, I'll bring whoever I can to the show, but I gotta admit this is a damn lonely place to be if your a prog/tech metal head like me. I'll drag my wife though :).

hey I know what you mean Marc! I find it amazing that 5 guys from the same place here could get toghether and write music under the same ideals!!!

hopefully we can convince jimbob to break away from his busy schedual to attend! that way it won't be quite as lonely!!!!

Dustin

We just got to spread the word brother. What do you say? Maybe if we work hard enough, this could be the location for PPUSA 8.0 mmmmh?

I have a busy schedule? Since when? :lol:

I just work full-time, that's all. I will definitely come. How much are tickets and where do I procure them? Ogden's not too bad, only like an hour drive. I might be able to get a buddy of mine to come since he used to drag me out to a local band he liked down here, but maybe not. He isn't really into metal, though he does like a few songs. Post an address, time, price, and all that crap here.

Later.

Jimbob!!! it's good to see your alive and well! :D

I'm just waiting for one of the guys in the other band that were playing this gig with to send me their logo and to give me all the info about who, what when, where....

this is gonna be a ride! :headbang:

Dustin

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I forgot that my friend Tony is coming to visit from Oklahoma and getting here that night. I emailed him to find out a time. Hopefully, I can pick him up from the airport and make it to the concert, too. I'll let you know when I know.

As to what I'm led to belive jimbob......we are the headliner, so we won't be going on stage untill after 9:00 sometime. it will usually all depend on the opening act and how long they play. hopefully this is a good time frame for you to calculate! :)

and Marc.....
If ProgPower was in Utah or even CLOSE to Utah...i would be there for sure!!!!! can you imagine being in crawling distance???
that would truly rule my ass!

:headbang: I have already got my tickets for this years event!

Dustin

Yyyyyyaaaaaaayyyyyyy!!!!!!!

My friend's plane gets here at 6:00, so I can make it to the concert. Let us all know the details when you have them. Oh, just as a forewarning, I'm not a typical concert goer. I have a joint disease which inhibits me from doing any slamdancing or headbanging. I will be enjoying myself, you just won't be able to tell as easily :) See you guys on the 15th (damn, that's 3 weeks away, :( )

Later.

ALRIGHT!!! :D

I'm hoping to see everyone there!
the latest info I have is that we are the OPENING act....which is good for all of you driving out of town to see us. you don't have to wait untill 11:30 at night to watch our show! :smile:

Also I should have a flyer after the weekend with the address of the venue with more detail. I can tell you that we'll be going on stage between 9 & 10:00 and will be debuting 5 of our 9 new songs that we'll recording in the next month.

...and don't worry Jimbo...you won't need to thrash about, just take a seat and listen to the tunes! besides it's kinda hard to mosh or headbang to a modulated 7/8 time signiture! :lol:

I'll keep you all posted....

Dustin