Hetfield presumed dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know theres gonna be a lot of people saying "YAY! I hope he's dead!"

I hope he's alright even though I think the story is a fake.

If it was real, it would be all over MTV, and Yahoo.

FACT: Americans traveling abroad often wear Canadian Flag patches on their clothing to recieve better services and treatment from the countries they are travelling in, and to escape the hatred of those whom hate America.

CONCLUSION: Americans are poser Canadians.

they dont get figured out by the lack of a canadian accent? i guess you do a hackjob and just say 'eh?' after everything.

"masturbation for me is a way of life. I've been training for this day since I was 13 years old and I'm happy with my performance today"

YES!!! :lol:

neal said:
FACT: Americans traveling abroad often wear Canadian Flag patches on their clothing to recieve better services and treatment from the countries they are travelling in, and to escape the hatred of those whom hate America.

CONCLUSION: Americans are poser Canadians.

they dont get figured out by the lack of a canadian accent? i guess you do a hackjob and just say 'eh?' after everything.

actually thats a myth, we do not say "eh". We just are a bunch of toque wearing Lumberjacks and curlers.

here is some information about canada for the uninformed american.

canada.gif

and we are all proud canadians... eh devy?

dev02.jpg

devy agrees with me.

Sorry, if you can't read it, the text on that .gif should read

"Canada is a vast land of ice and snow located directly north to the USA. Approximately 27 million people, known as eskimos, inhabit the country, the vast majority of whom inhabit igloos, or "ice houses". The favoured means of transportation is the dog sled. Canada's chief exports are beer and hockey. In the war of 1812 Canada faught the USA to a stalemate which ended the northward territorial aspirations of our southern neighbours. Today the two countries remain close friends."

yeh we all (americans) like to diss canada for fun, but its one of a few other places i would consider living. like vancouver in BC. its loose on weed and has lots of nice mountains for snowboarding. sign me up!
-neal