Hetfields trophies for sale

THEBALDGUYFROMBLACKLODGEVIDEO said:
He's a goddamn millionaire, but he still needs to shoot innocent animals just to sell them on the fucking ebay...
Since I know you didn't look at the auctions, all of these trophies were obtained between 1990 and 1997. He's hung up his hunting rifle, which is why he's getting rid of a ton of his trophies. Nothing I would ever even think about buying, and I wouldn't understand why anyone else would either (why own someone elses trophy), but at least the money is going to charity. It's not like he's lining his wallet with this money.

Also, becoming a millionaire doesn't take the hunter spirit out of the person... it just makes them want to bag an even bigger prize.

SpiderDan13 said:
Since I know you didn't look at the auctions, all of these trophies were obtained between 1990 and 1997. He's hung up his hunting rifle, which is why he's getting rid of a ton of his trophies. Nothing I would ever even think about buying, and I wouldn't understand why anyone else would either (why own someone elses trophy), but at least the money is going to charity. It's not like he's lining his wallet with this money.

Also, becoming a millionaire doesn't take the hunter spirit out of the person... it just makes them want to bag an even bigger prize.
The hunter spirit was needed to be in a man in those times when his family depended on what he killed. These days you DON'T have to kill to stay alive - at least, in terms of food. Plus some hunters I know hunt not with the regular rifles but with stun guns, they disable a deer, and then cut his horns off so nobody would ever kill it to hang on the wall. Scary shit... It's like in some old King Diamond song - HEADS ON THE WALL... I'M LOOKING AT HEADS ON THE WALL...