Hey, a Division show announcement...

eaeolian

Division Guitarist
Feb 11, 2002
Woodbridge, VA
www.division-usa.com
...that's probably really going out on a limb for people here, but...

Division w/Arsis, Skeleton Witch and Veil of Maya at Jaxx on March 15 - All ages, $10.00 in advance. No, Jaxx hasn't been sold, and yes, it's still metal, as this show will prove. We love Arsis, so we figured we'd do this show because of that, and a.) it's cheap, so none of you have any excuse for not showing up, and b.) we're on at like 9PM, so those of you that don't like awesome technical melodeath can come and see us and get home before bedtime. Plus, we're being joined by our lunatic buddies in Cab Ride Home, so if nothing else, the signs should be hilarious. :lol:

Those of you that do like Arsis (or Skeleton Witch, or the very cool Veil of Maya), well, help a brother out and save yourself a few bucks in the process. As always, tickets from us save Tickbastard fees (though we do have to charge to cover PayPal fees, if you go that route, but it's a LOT cheaper), and the $12 night of show price is, well, higher.

(Yeah, I know, master of the obvious.)

Did I mention we'll be playing a brand-new song from our forthcoming album, "Control Issues", that we've never played anywhere, for anyone?

So if you want to check it out, drop me a line, or just hit the front page of the official Division site to pay by PayPal, and I hope we see all of you locals there...

I have no idea if my friend was bullshitting me or not, but I heard Arsis missed a few dates on the Exodus tour and he was saying rumors of them being broken up, you know anything about that?

I have no idea if my friend was bullshitting me or not, but I heard Arsis missed a few dates on the Exodus tour and he was saying rumors of them being broken up, you know anything about that?

Arsis and Warbringer were not at the Sunday night Exodus show. It was said that they both had vehicle problems. Warbringer was specifically mentioned as having a flat tire and no spare.