March 15 - Division w/Arsis, Skeleton Witch, Veil of Maya at Jaxx...

eaeolian

Division Guitarist
Feb 11, 2002
Woodbridge, VA
www.division-usa.com
...that's right, the first show of the new year for us is a bit of a departure, but I love Veil of Maya and, of course, the always excellent Arsis, so it should be fun. We're joined by our local brothers in metal Cab Ride Home, and Fallen Martyr. It's all ages, a Saturday night, and is so metal that Nathan Explosion would approve - what else do you want? New songs, you say? We'll be previewing at least one of those that no one's heard yet, from the forthcoming "Control Issues" CD.

Tickets are $10 in advance ($12 at the door), and, as always, we save you the TicketBastard fees. Just drop us a line, or hit the PayPal link on the page when it appears later today, and we'll get 'em to you.

Looking into this. Since I can't hit up Soilwork on the 13th (and with the departure of Ola Frenning, I'm not sure I would want to) maybe I'll get to this one. MB is not into Arsis at all really, so we'll see if she tags along or not.

Cool, this should be a fun night- Arsis is great and I really like the Skeleton Witch songs I've heard. I've got at least two other people that want to come and I'm trying to round up some more, I'll let you guys know.

I have my ticket!! *happyprancydance*
Also hubby is off and can therefore attempt to assist me in getting a corset on for the first Division show of 2008!!

(although chances are the poor guy can't get enough heave to stuff me into the thing and I will just end up wearing normal clothes rofl)

img_0153.jpg

img_0148.jpg

more