Division with Doro and Belladonna at Jaxx June 10th...

eaeolian

Division Guitarist
Feb 11, 2002
Woodbridge, VA
www.division-usa.com
...Along with locals Highwire and Concrete Prophet. It's kind of a night of old friends for us on this one - our old Buddy Chris Caffery (of Savatage/TSO fame) will be in Doro's band, and Joey B. was the first "national" we ever played with at Jaxx, all those years ago...

Tickets are, as always, cheaper (and better!) from us - $17.00, no Ticketbastard charges, and we do take PayPal as always. It's all ages, too, so what better way to spend a Sunday?

speakin of Sunday shows, I think Sybir and I will be hittin the HED PE show on May 13th. That's a fun rapcore band if anyone digs that style.

The Lacuna Coil show that this past Friday was friggan kick-ass! However, I do not care for "rapcore" at all, so I skipped that show on the 13th.

Well, anyway, ordered a ticket for the Doro show. I'll buy a Kamelot ticket directly off you at the Doro show (save the pay-pal and postage bullshit).

Thanks Steve, tix on its way. I missed the Sunday show too, which bummed me out cause the wife and i dig Hed P.E. though I don't think J would sound all that good live...

We'll bump into you at a show before the 10th I'm sure.

...Along with locals Highwire and Concrete Prophet. It's kind of a night of old friends for us on this one - our old Buddy Chris Caffery (of Savatage/TSO fame) will be in Doro's band, and Joey B. was the first "national" we ever played with at Jaxx, all those years ago...

Tickets are, as always, cheaper (and better!) from us - $17.00, no Ticketbastard charges, and we do take PayPal as always. It's all ages, too, so what better way to spend a Sunday?

Don't we usually require confession AFTER a show? Before just seems weird...:heh:

we have two Bmore boys in the band, let's ask them if they have room for an energetic and gorgeous brunette. Don't tell James you're a girl though, that might ruin it for him.

Hey everyone. I thought I might join the Division community here. My name is Brian and I perform with Concrete Prophet. I sent an email to each member of the band introducing myself but didn't receive a response. I thought I might try the forum.

Anyway, hello from Concrete Prophet. Looking forward to the Jaxx show in a few weeks. It'll be fun.

Now DAMN that was fun! Thanks to everyone who made it out to support us and the metal scene. Great job by both Concrete Prophet and HighWire, and everyone involved for making the show go smoothly and without issues.

Special thanks to Joey and his band, Caff for bein' well...Caff, and Doro and her management for being so laid back. Wow what a fun night!

Hell yea it was a great time. I only wish it had been on a Friday or Saturday night so I didn't have to take the boy home early. Only was able to catch the first two songs by Doro. I also want to thank all you guys for making my son's first Division exp a memorable one. He took the CD school and told all his friends he met a rock band :> He also hasn't stopped asking me for a copy of the show so he can listen to it again. Sheesh...I think he has too much of his mother in him..