Division with Kamelot, August 17th, at Jaxx...

eaeolian

Division Guitarist
Feb 11, 2002
Woodbridge, VA
www.division-usa.com
...Once again, to share the stage with the FloriNorweGerman power metal gods. Last year's show was great, and this one (supporting their new CD "The Ghost Opera") promises to be even better! They're bringing along Leaves Eyes, and Jaxx is adding us, and two bands we know well, Scarz Within and Eternal Winter.

It's all ages, on a Friday night, and promises to be one hell of an evening of metal. Tickets are $25 in advance, available from the PayPal link right on the front page of our website, or our MySpace, or just PM me for other options.

Ellis, you guys have to bring the sword. :headbang:

shaq: If you are who I think you are, Meg says hi. She mentioned you liked the show on Saturday. We met in Philly a couple years ago for the Lamb of God/Children of Bodom show at the Troc; my lady and I met up with Meg there. Good to see you are into Division, so maybe we'll meet up at one of the upcoming Jaxx shows.

shaq: If you are who I think you are, Meg says hi. She mentioned you liked the show on Saturday. We met in Philly a couple years ago for the Lamb of God/Children of Bodom show at the Troc; my lady and I met up with Meg there. Good to see you are into Division, so maybe we'll meet up at one of the upcoming Jaxx shows.

we might have met at some point (discussing it with Meg right now :heh: ) but it wouldn't have been at the LoG show, I didn't catch that one in Philly. I've got a few more shows at Jaxx while I'm down here so we should definitely meet up

Mike,

We need to make arrangements to get some tix from ya. After hearing and buying Kamelot's latest release...I'm actually looking forward to seeing them play live. Usually I only go to see my fave band.....Division! ;)

In other news, Voltron got totally served today.

voltron2.jpeg