Division with Kamelot, August 17th, at Jaxx...

Okay guys....here's a question. What time do ya'll anticipate going on stage? We ask so we can minimize exposure in the club. Was too long between Encompass and SymX and it did bad things to us. If we know when you are going on we can try and see your set and Kamelots.

Coldie

me and the boy will be there, can't wait. Hey Mike, if the heat is anything like it was during Sym X, I might need to do the in and out thing too, also for medical reasons, Sym X almost killed me.

I just wanted to let people know that I sold my 2 tickets to the Kamelot show for tomorrow at Jaxx. Big thanks to Nick for sending Sara my way! She even drove all the way to my work to pick them up today.

Good luck tomorrow guys! Kick some ass! :kickass::kickass::kickass:

Random interjection of offtopic mumbo jumbo: Rick, I now work for your friend, Jeff. Small world, eh?

Reinterjection of related info: See all who are coming tomorrow night.
Jeff who? McCabe? Just my guess since you are into graphic arts (if I remember correctly). NFW!!!! That is indeed a small world!!! Just how did you figure out that we knew each other? Don't make me break out the pictures from shows we did together in '87! You wouldn't recognize either of us. :lol:

Yes, McCabe. He was talking with the new guy, Brian (I think you know him, too) about you or something involving you and I overheard and said I knew you. Jeff couldn't believe it. Yeah, he's my boss....great guy.

Yes, McCabe. He was talking with the new guy, Brian (I think you know him, too) about you or something involving you and I overheard and said I knew you. Jeff couldn't believe it. Yeah, he's my boss....great guy.
Wow! How bizarre! Yes, I remember Brian too (not nearly as well as Jeff, but I do). I guess he told you that we went to high school together and used to play in a hair metal band together in '86-'87. Cool, I'm glad things are working out for you there!

The world continues to shrink...