Division with ZO2 @Jaxx - Dec. 11, 2009 - $10

eaeolian

Division Guitarist
Feb 11, 2002
Woodbridge, VA
www.division-usa.com
...Just like over the summer, we're back at Jaxx for a show with our friends in ZO2. It's cheap ($10 in advance via PayPal from our site or by grabbing one of us in person), the beer is cold, the music is good, and it's an escape from holiday shopping - what could be better?

Plus, we'll be playing a bunch of tunes from the forthcoming disc "Control Issues", for those that are anxiously awaiting it's arrival. So come out and do some early celebrating!

Special offer for local fans...buy a ticket from us to the show and get your copy of Control Issues on Release Day w/free shipping!

and even autographed if you want! See, we sign more than just surgically enhanced breasts!

Hit our official page (www.division-usa.com) to take advantage of the offer!

go figure, I'll be stuck in a hotel somewhere around Martinsburg with my work truck.

[edit] I'm not sure why I thought the show was on Thursday, and the Martinsburg job got moved to next week, so I'll see you there!

busted.jpg

Those guys are a lot of fun. Pauly was all over me for not having seen their show ZRock yet. Needless to say, that's on my to-do list (above even old John Wayne flicks.)

Thanks to the familiar faces and the new ones. We had a great time, and really enjoyed the intimacy of the club. That's our last show of the year. We'll see you at a few good, local concerts before he hop back on stage in 2010.