Division with Kamelot, August 17th, at Jaxx...

Was my first show at Jaxx. Enjoyed the drive up. That venue needs some improved airflow....yikes!

I was there to see Kamelot, but LOVED Division....very nice stuff. Obviously I'm now at this site.... Good stuff.

What were the last two songs performed?

Was my first show at Jaxx. Enjoyed the drive up. That venue needs some improved airflow....yikes!

I was there to see Kamelot, but LOVED Division....very nice stuff. Obviously I'm now at this site.... Good stuff.

What were the last two songs performed?

If you mean Division's last two songs, that would be Hunt and The Hunter (an Iced Earth cover)

Where the hell were you, Rick? We may have left early but were still there for much of the evening, I thought.
I had to sell my tickets because i went on a scout camping trip with my oldest boy. It was 3 hours from my house in the opposite direction of Jaxx so there was no way I could've made it. I really did want to be there, bu the camping trip was awesome too!!

I can't belive that Khan actually wanted them to turn off the AC! Hell, I would've done just about anything to have AC at the SyX show! At least it wasn't quite as hot out!

Finally got around to it. Stupid captions and all.

album.php

And of Kamelot:

album.php