Hey Akerfeldt

gatedropper

Prince of Peace
Jul 19, 2001
You got a new baby. I have a new grandson.
How about some infant shirts/hoodies or sock caps with the Opeth
O on the things?????????

My brother named his kid after me. Would be nice to see little "drowssap" with an Opeth hoodie on.

You know? I bought some baby t-shirts recently in Buenos Aires, of course I'm not pregnant, but I wanted to buy a couple for my future children.
I bought a Pantera t-shirt, Emperor t-shirt and Venom t-shirt, and it looks soooooo cute....seriously.

\m/ :kickass:

Luz.-

Luz said:
You know? I bought some baby t-shirts recently in Buenos Aires, of course I'm not pregnant, but I wanted to buy a couple for my future children.
I bought a Pantera t-shirt, Emperor t-shirt and Venom t-shirt, and it looks soooooo cute....seriously.

\m/ :kickass:

Luz.-

ill supply you with all the metal-semen necessary for this job. :devil:

NineFeetUnderground said:
ill supply you with all the metal-semen necessary for this job. :devil:

tsk tsk, joey, what about your girlfriend?

he cant satisfy you with his little worm
but i can bust you out with my super sperm
i go do it, i go do it, i go do it, do it , do it

:lol:

/end rap.

Alteredmindeath said:
This is a heavy metal forum not some fucking baby store, this is the worst thread Ive ever seen. Put your kid up to some speakers with Opeth on full blast.
You know that if you had a kid, you'd want to have some Opeth baby clothes. You know it.

I went to a t-shirt place today and for 18.95 they will take any picture you bring and put it on a shirt. Even a 12 month black t-shirt. But it would be better to have
even the official Opeth O on a transfer sheet or embroidered patch of some sort.
Opinions are like assholes. Or is it that onions have layers?

Personally, I love getting called by my last name, it's so respectful. Why the fuck is an old grandpa posting in here anyway? Away and listen to fucking James Last you old bastard, leave this shit to all the young dudes.

cuz we all know Opeth belongs to "young dudes"

...wondering how old the members of Opeth are....