Hey Akerfeldt

Stormwatch said:
Personally, I love getting called by my last name, it's so respectful. Why the fuck is an old grandpa posting in here anyway? Away and listen to fucking James Last you old bastard, leave this shit to all the young dudes.

Because, you little peice of shit, I happen to like Opeth.
You got something to say about it???

This is a heavy metal forum not some fucking baby store, this is the worst thread Ive ever seen. Put your kid up to some speakers with Opeth on full blast.

I love you

gatedropper said:
Because, you little peice of shit, I happen to like Opeth.
You got something to say about it???

Haha, calm down Gramps, :tickled: you'll burst your colostomy bag. I was only kidding (although calling people by their last name isn't very respectful).

Stormwatch said:
Haha, calm down Gramps, :tickled: you'll burst your colostomy bag. I was only kidding (although calling people by their last name isn't very respectful).

Colostomy bag? :lol:
I know it did sound disrespectful but it was not intended to be.
I was just trying to get a little attention from the new Father.
Oh well, I got a shirt being made even as we speak so it is no biggie.
It's not official so it does not make revenue for the band but mabey
somebody will get the hint that even little shits need some band shirts.Ü

How old ARE you gatedropper? I thought I was pushing the envelope as the oldest Opeth fan/member of this board.... My little rug rats would look great in Opeth gear. If I had the ability, I would post some video of my almost 2 yr old busting out some mean death metal vocals... Classic, and pretty fucking cute if you ask me... which of course noone did.

Alrighty then

Out.:devil:

Captain Quark is in his 40s but he never posts here anymore.

I think in Sweden, it's considered respectful to call people by their last names. I mean, if you were in a crowded room and said, "hey Sven!", almost everyone would say, "what?" So, shut the fuck up!

Mr Samsara said:
How old ARE you gatedropper? I thought I was pushing the envelope as the oldest Opeth fan/member of this board.... My little rug rats would look great in Opeth gear. If I had the ability, I would post some video of my almost 2 yr old busting out some mean death metal vocals... Classic, and pretty fucking cute if you ask me... which of course noone did.

Alrighty then

Out.:devil:

Just turned 50. Don't feel it though. I wanna see that video of your 2 year old doing the growl! :headbang: