Hey any of you bastards part of the blackout?

Oh by the way today at work I was sawing a tree and I cut my finger with a saw and there was blood EVERYWHERE and the lady started flipping out and i thought she was gonna seizure and i was laughing and covering the blood with my shirt it was fucking crazy !

Wow, and I thought Lost Horizon were dorks. That is easily the funniest thing I've seen all summer. :lol:

And the outage didn't affect me much, I stayed at work where we have a generator.

Bet your ass I was. Fucking 4 days without cable! I almost died than I just watched a shit load of movies and music.

Neal is in fact running for governer of California (he can even pronounce it correctly!). I am his campaign manager. Soon we shall have promotional posters available for you to fawn over.
-neal'scampaignmanager

I think I'm gonna go live in the woods of upstate New York with Manowar. Of even better, I'll live with them for half a year and keep a journal recording what they do. Then at the end of the six month period, I will release a documentary on Animal Planet about the rare, elusive Manowar member and their unusual customs and rituals.

i do believe it's

'as the sun goes down
and my game gets bigger
how many bitches wanna fuck this nigga'

:tickled:

...and i've never even heard the song.

neal said:
sex with each other.
-neal

Good point. I'll have to keep my distance. Maybe if I keep perfectly still they won't see me. I'll be sure not to wear denim or leather so they don't try to welcome me as one of their kind if I get caught. I'll bring good music to repel them if it comes to it.