Hey Billy....fill us in dude

Hawng

Internationaly known
Jan 18, 2004
Jeffersonville NY
Ok Billy, Scott says that he doesnt have a problem with Tom from Celtic Frost, So since he dont want to spill the beans, why dont you fill us in on WTF this is all about.

MP3: OK. One of my friends in Pittsburgh asks me if you're aware of the "Stormtroopers of Death" song that is written about Celtic Frost?
Tom: Yes, I am.
MP3: And what is your opinion on that?
Tom: I loathe it.
MP3: Do you? Is it a sore subject for you?
Tom: Kind of, and it also has a personal reason. We used to be quite close friends way back when, but in the meantime, I have a personal incident with a member of that band, and I prefer not to listen to them any more.
MP3: That's fair.
Tom: It's fine and dandy if they would write whatever songs about us, but maybe they should also write a song about themselves. That's all I can say about that.
MP3: OK.
Tom: I don't mean to offend anybody who likes them. It's my personal opinion

They are putting out a new album and touring after. They are coming to the Jaxx here in Virginia in Sept.. But i wont be paying the $40 they want for a ticket to get in. Just another reunion tour, they want to suck all that they can from ya.

What Ever Happened to Celtic Frost? off Bigger Than The Devil.

While on the topic, Billy (or anyone), can you explian what "Frankenstein and his Horse" is all about?

Hawng said:
They are putting out a new album and touring after. They are coming to the Jaxx here in Virginia in Sept.. But i wont be paying the $40 they want for a ticket to get in. Just another reunion tour, they want to suck all that they can from ya.

That's unfortunate for you. They are only $20 here in Texas, and the new cd is fucking killer CELTIC FROST. :kickass:

some days ago i was looking at some old metal-hammer magazines from ´95 or something. there was a pic that showed celtic frost in their glam-rock outfits. so goddamn funny. haha

I'll be seeing them for both days in NYC. The album is great. Lots of primitive shit in there with lots of complexity in the songwriting. The packaging for the digipak is second to none, with lots of value and the intention of the buyer to understand the art with the music, as was always the case.

Crabmeat said:
While on the topic, Billy (or anyone), can you explian what "Frankenstein and his Horse" is all about?

It had something to do with Danny's excuse for being late at a rehearshal. He claimed there was a dead horse on the road or so.