Hey Billy I got a question fo ya

Constipated Monkey

New Metal Member
Jun 23, 2004
Hey, first off I would like to say this is my first post and hopefully people here won't make me not want to post again(some hateful fuckers in here) and that I have been a big fan of ya for a long time.....My question is this: I seen that you wanted one of the members to contact Dimebag Ian for you. Are you guys getting along again????? That would be cool and I hope that you guys worked shit out and are at least on speaking terms again. That would give me little hope of a new S.O.D. album. I know, I am having a serious pipedream but hey one can wish. Thanks man and you rock! :hotjump: :worship: :headbang:

Constipated Monkey said:
Hey, first off I would like to say this is my first post and hopefully people here won't make me not want to post again(some hateful fuckers in here)

some are only hateful to people they dont like , some are hateful to everyone, but you gotta take that shit with a grain of salt dude

welcome to the board!!!!!!!!

Welcome brother. We're not mean we just love freedom and America. Don't talk shit about The U.S. and we cool.Fuck Dimebag Ian and Armoredthrax.

: I seen that you wanted one of the members to contact Dimebag Ian for you. Are you guys getting along again?????

Unlike everyone else that was involved with SOD I still respect and enjoyed what we did. I had some business to do with him and that's all I'm interested in as far as he goes. He is still a jewcifer fuck.

That would give me little hope of a new S.O.D. album. I know, I am having a serious pipedream but hey one can wish.

Well, If SOD was to do another record is has to be without charlie. I can't stand that little cunt fuck. It would only be for the money anyway so I have no desire to do it.

Buzzard said:
: I seen that you wanted one of the members to contact Dimebag Ian for you. Are you guys getting along again?????

Unlike everyone else that was involved with SOD I still respect and enjoyed what we did. I had some business to do with him and that's all I'm interested in as far as he goes. He is still a jewcifer fuck.

That would give me little hope of a new S.O.D. album. I know, I am having a serious pipedream but hey one can wish.

Well, If SOD was to do another record is has to be without charlie. I can't stand that little cunt fuck. It would only be for the money anyway so I have no desire to do it.
:cry: