Hey, Blakkheim or Jonas..

Yeah I was thinking about that a few days ago, that would be so fucking cool. Maybe Rainroom with Mike on growls and Jonas on cleans.

They arent scheduled to play on the same day though, Kata is playing on Saturday and Opeth on Sunday, so mike will probably be busy with his family and friends or stuff like that on Saturday. but who knows.

Its not posted on the site yet but they were giving away small books about the festival when I was on In Flames a few days ago. Found a schedule in it yestarday. :)
Can list the schedule for the big stage at Münchenbryggeriet here...

Saturday:
15.30 - Burst
17.00 - Cult Of Luna!
18.30 - Krux
20.30 - Katatonia!!!
22.30 - Deathstars!
01.00 - Satyricon

Sunday:
16.30 - Evergrey
18.30 - Bolt Thrower!!!
20.30 - Blindside
22.30 - Amon Amarth!
01.00 - Opeth!!!

Youre welcome, but DUDE?! Are you serious?!
Skipping Amon Amarth, Bolt Thrower AND Opeth for your girlfriend when you already have the ticket?!?!
Whats wrong with you?! :loco:

Heh. I guess I love my girlfriend a whole lot so I don't wanna break that promise more than necissary. Missing Amon Amarth hurts a little, but I'm okay with missing out on Opeth since I've already seen them four times.

stefan86 said:
Heh. I guess I love my girlfriend a whole lot so I don't wanna break that promise more than necissary. Missing Amon Amarth hurts a little, but I'm okay with missing out on Opeth since I've already seen them four times.

What about a little negotiation ;D ?
But of course, suit yourself!

Qth said:
Yeah I was thinking about that a few days ago, that would be so fucking cool. Maybe Rainroom with Mike on growls and Jonas on cleans.

They arent scheduled to play on the same day though, Kata is playing on Saturday and Opeth on Sunday, so mike will probably be busy with his family and friends or stuff like that on Saturday. but who knows.

i like you're idea man, you better go and record the show all right? then you send it to me jeje:headbang:

@L0bster: Haha yeah, it might be on its place. But I'm still not really going for any band but Katatonia so I'm pretty fine with it. Btw, you're in Canopy right? I believe I spoke to you in a cloud of extreme drunkenness at the Dismember gig at Tanto. I'm a friend of your vocalists brother :)