HEY BRUCE!!!

SugarNspice

OhSuziQ
Apr 1, 2005
Come out come out wherever you are!!!!!!! Hope things are going well, and post when you can. Let us know how you're doing!!! :worship:

I can smell it!!! He's a coming. He's been busy, but I know he's about to post. I've played with great singers before and I have to tell you that I am really pumped to be playing with Bruce. So far he has laid fown some really cool vocals. You all won't be disappointed when you hear him serenade your grey matter! METAL!!!

g-mac said:
I can smell it!!! He's a coming. He's been busy, but I know he's about to post. I've played with great singers before and I have to tell you that I am really pumped to be playing with Bruce. So far he has laid fown some really cool vocals. You all won't be disappointed when you hear him serenade your grey matter! METAL!!!
Was that what that scent was???????? I thought it was Steve's shoes. Oh, the aroma!!!!!! Bruce will def be cool........

No, he's not coming and won't be. Bruce informed me to say hello to everyone, but he won't post anything to the forum. He had some bad interactions with the Agent Steel forum, where he things got out of hand, etc. He feels like if he posts here those same people will get wind and start harassing him here too.
Personally, I think he's being a big sissy, but then again I consistently spank his hide at basketball too, so I'm biased... ;)

stevekachinsky said:
No, he's not coming and won't be. Bruce informed me to say hello to everyone, but he won't post anything to the forum. He had some bad interactions with the Agent Steel forum, where he things got out of hand, etc. He feels like if he posts here those same people will get wind and start harassing him here too.
Personally, I think he's being a big sissy, but then again I consistently spank his hide at basketball too, so I'm biased... ;)

:erk: That's too bad! Well tell him that here at UM we don't take sh*t and all the regulars are pretty cool about chasing away troublemakers... plus I am very fast at deleting and moderating posts that are not appropriate or I do not like etc... Tell him to try it out ..we've got his back... no worries!

And don't lie about those basketball games... :err:

stevekachinsky said:
Tell Bruce that Pabla doesn't take no monkey $hit!! Well that rots! I'm sure you can pass on whatever anyone has to say, or he can read it himself. I can see his side of it though, stuff can so easily get out of hand, but it would have been a good getting to know you process for those of us that don't play basketball with him or know him. For that alone, he should get on the board to clarify what you just said about him!! pffftttt!!!!!!!! you probably play basketball like the guy in Along Came Polly who shouts out all these erratic things hoping to get a basket in, but never does. Ever see that movie? it's pretty funny. :loco: