Hey chris...

deanxpv

New Metal Member
Oct 7, 2008
in a city!
I just got signed up so i am not sure if i do this here. I was wondering if you (chris) could help me...I am trying to learn the song Trust by none other than Megadeth. I am having a hard time with the acoustic parts and the solo. what is your advice?:cool::headbang:

I just got signed up so i am not sure if i do this here. I was wondering if you (chris) could help me...I am trying to learn the song Trust by none other than Megadeth. I am having a hard time with the acoustic parts and the solo. what is your advice?:cool::headbang:

Hey deanxpv,

I wish I had tabs for you but I don't. I would look online at ultimateguitar.com and see what they have there (I'm not sure how accurate) and then try to use your ear from there.

Hope this helps.
Chris.

Hey deanxpv,

I wish I had tabs for you but I don't. I would look online at ultimateguitar.com and see what they have there (I'm not sure how accurate) and then try to use your ear from there.

Hope this helps.
Chris.

Hey chris,
I have the tabs and i can play the entire song except the solo and acoustic part right after the first riff is repeated the third time. I dont know how the acoustic part is played. Do you know how to play it or have tips on playing it? I dont have trouble understanding the solo it is just timing. To get the right speed is that just something that comes with practice or is there a technique i could use? thanks for all your help!:headbang: