Hey Dan, are you familiar with Daniel Flores?

batmura

Sea of Tranquility
Nov 1, 2001
www.seaoftranquility.org
Hey Dan, I was wondering if you're familiar with the Swedish drummer, keyboardist and producer Daniel Flores. He's been involved in dozens of projects, and is also the main songwriter of the progressive rock band Mind's Eye. They recently released a new album with a cool video which documents his production skills.

I interviewed him asking about you; here's an excerpt:

Lots of people compare you to Dan Swano, another amazing artist from Sweden. Both of you have been in numerous projects and both of you are great producers. Have you ever met Dan or is there a possibility you two might do something together in the future?

Daniel: I’m sorry to say I have never heard his music before. I will gladly do so though but sometimes these things don’t go all they way. You can’t just have two musicians in one room and say to them: Go and create a master piece. To me it’s more than just music, it’s about human beings, what’s behind the mask and off course maturity. I like to get to know musicians before I try to create music with them. The best humans create the best music. Music has to mean something or else it has no value. If he is anything like me he would say the same.
When listening to the new Mind's Eye album, I kept thinking what it'd sound like with you behind the mic.

I think it would be sooo cool if you guys could do something together. :)

Mind's Eye is one of the best progmetal bands out there right now. I can't wait to hear their new album. Them and Prymary rule the top in that style of music. Nightingale to me is of a different flavor, and while I still consider it prog, its hard music to place. Nightingale is one of my favorite bands out there right now. A collaboration between the two would be interesting though. But I have a feeling that we'll be getting moreso of that style with Second Sky.