Dan

BrandonS

Apr 5, 2003
What does Dan mean to you?

Dan is an inspiration to me both with his music and his vocals. He has definitely influenced me to a large extent, mostly because we share (or at least did share) vocal ranges. He has really gotten a lot better than me though with time and I can't stand up to that anymore. There was a time when I could sing along with him. Those times are far behind. :oops:

His music is great. Of course I was really exposed to his brilliance through Edge of Sanity (Crimson 2) and Nightingale with I, Alive Again, etc... his stuff is totally influencial and inspirational even. Every project and song gives you a feeling that most bands can't even muster. Not only that, but he is one of the most humble musicians I've ever witnessed. Especially in the Swedish realm, no offense to those who may read and I'm not naming names.

I look forward to hearing Dan's future creations and being further inspired by his great work. I want to see his projects become a major success. He may not have the commercial sound or arrogance that comes with it, and I hope that never happens--but success. Major label, big budget, the respect he deserves type of success. :)

Thanks Dan... Cheers!

Brandon

Alright, for me it's your do-it-myself attitude Dan. Putting together a studio, writing and recording all your own music. Keeps me positive that I can do it too. Not to mention your kick ass attitude toward fan/friends.

Dan is easily the greatest artist ever in my book.

Oink and Kenneth sum up a lot of good points too. I could write so much more, but I am drained!

Like Swanö speaks for itself though :)