Hey Dan, do you listen to...

WhiteDarkness

New Metal Member
Jun 18, 2008
Hey Dan, I was wondering if you listen to artists such as Vintersorg, Devin Townsend and Ulver?
Also have you ever thought about working with either of those artists?

p.s

Can't wait to hear the mighty Second Sky!! \m/

sorry to burst your bubble, but second sky is officially off...
read "Interview with Dan" thread...

but i still hope dan does it sometime later...

So he's still doing Second Sky isn't he??
He's been working on it for ages so I think it will be a masterpiece

Dan Swanö;7333101 said:
Howdy folkz. It´s true.
"Moontower II" is off.
For the time being, I am not capable of writing anything worth releasing under my own name :(

this was what dan said...

according to my understanding of the whole thing...
moontower II IS second sky and vice versa... so there's going to be none...

this was what dan said...

according to my understanding of the whole thing...
moontower II IS second sky and vice versa... so there's going to be none...

That's not my understanding at all.

Second Sky is not metal, and he has been working on that for years. Not something that he'll just give up on, no matter what the reason. The so-called Moontower 2, however, was apparently never even really begun. They are definitely not the same thing.

Moontower is his solo work and Second Sky is with Peter Edwinzon so surely they're different.
I hope he releases something soon though.... I'm getting withdrawal symptoms!!!!

Hey. I don't mean to sound obnoxious but the_fiend you should link dan's entire post and things will become clear.

Dan Swanö;7333101 said:
Howdy folkz. It´s true.
"Moontower II" is off.
For the time being, I am not capable of writing anything worth releasing under my own name :(
When my father died, something died in me too, and I need to live in "this reality" and and not in my own little world...
I will focus on my new relationship, make the bad-assest mixes and masterings known to mankind, and on the musicalside finishing Second Sky and the cover bonus for Odyssey. Then there might be some stuff with Frameshift. And a new Nightingale..and...and...and....
Only time will tell.

See ya

D