Hey Dan. I need some help booking a show in Boston or the surrounding area.

Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
As you know, I'm an acoustic musician... I'm looking to play in Boston, Brooklyn/NYC, Philadelphia, and Baltimore... one weekend each in August... the 15th is the date that I'm shooting for. Maybe if Shroud can get a gig somewhere and have me as an opening act... I don't know of anywhere up in Mass that I can play... help a brotha out! haha

I could suggest a place in haverhill that would book you, it's called The Chit Chat it's pretty rad for acoustic stuff. Or perhapse a show with us, I will try to book something, let me see what happens.
Can't wait to hang out either way man!

Good stuff, man. I don't want to rush anyone with anything, but I just want to try to get this shit taken care of. You know how it is. :tickled: If it turns out that you don't think that you could get something worked out, just let me know and I'll get back on the hunt.

No matter what happens, some hanging out is in store!

Worse comes to worse you can play my apartment. Charge people a beer each. haha

If I had a 7-string acoustic, I'd say we should consider an acoustic Shroud show...that'd be interesting. Get Aaron to play with brushes, have Andy find a string quartet and play all the string parts live, Julie on a grand piano, etc. Dunno what Kevin would do, though...

...and keep the growls...that'd be hilariously awesome!

I'm torn as to what'd be funnier. The growls with acoustics or Dan shitting himself before having to sing clean.

I have enough material for an hour. By then, I might have an hour and a half... mayyybee two hours if I finish writing this zombie attack-themed CD. If I were to play with you guys, I definitely wouldn't want to headline.

Well Dan if he needs half an hour of filler... we *could* reunite SOPE for one night only. Should take us about 30 to finish informing the audience they are not worthy of our vision.

Dude you are not WORTHY OF OUR VISION! SOPE needs at least one hour to play the overture to the introduction of the first movement of "The Irony of Hanging Children Verse I: Oh how they twitch upon the meathook of man's lust"