...hey dan

CF87

Dec 15, 2003
What do you think of the following albums.

katatonia-brave murder day
opeth-morningrise
sacramentum-far away from the sun
dissection-the somberlain

Also is there any album that has been recorded at unisound you actually like more than any Edge of Sanity release.

i'd also like his opinion on novembre :) i remember once reading he thought they wanted to put too much stuff in their music but i cant find it anymore...

and what about newer albums like novembrine waltz? i think its amazing, outstanding production, especially soundwise! what do you think dan? :)

what do you remember about recording the drums for the song homecoming from arte novecento? amazing if you ask me :)

I'm not big on black metal, but that Dawn song "The Knell and The World" really owns. Interesting questions by the way. I'll pass one along when we're asking mr. Swanö things.
Dan, what do you think of "Song of Sirens"? For me that's a bit of an off song for EoS. Sounds kinda groove deathy like Entombed's "Wolverine Blues". Since it's the last one on the album was it just meant a funny recording or was it a serious song? I like it!

I'm not big on black metal, but that Dawn song "The Knell and The World" really owns.

I'm very big on a very small section of black metal! The popular stuff is usually ghey imo (gorgoroth, mayhem, 1349, immortal etc but not burzum!), but I am madly in love with a small few BM bands...
The Knell And The World DOES own! correctamundo!

You know Dawn did a song called 'Ride The Wings of Pestilence' and then a few years later, an emo band called From First To Last wrote a song called Ride The Wings of Pestilence... sus, eh? :err:
I've never heard the emo one, but the Dawn song is awesome