Hey, Darkspot! C'mere!

Captain Beard

No longer active
Sep 6, 2001
Sources tell me you didn't send in your picture for the photo board yet, why is that? :)

And amos, you're expected to do the same, and Tee is, too.

WTF, I might even send one, who knows.

The scanner and I aren't friends...
I sent a bio of myself to the board that deads was talking about,but that was a pretty damn long time ago and it still isn't up.I'm also planning to send him one of my stories so he can put it up on some site of his,but I just love to procrastinate.

Wait, Satan's son, you mean, I didn't send the pics?! I sent them everywhere!!! WTF, dead skin has it, for the bio page, and it's on the NVRMR fan page, 3 of them actually....

Ah, that! : sigh of relief : LOL
Nah, it's my normal face expression, I'm extremely happy on this pic with Warrel. I'm even smiling!! Did you see the one with Van? I was even happier there, as the man is totally cool! :)

Yeah "Puss on your face" means unhappy. I use it in actual speech a lot, so I figure I can at least explain what it means. :)

Well, LOL anyway, and thanks, I thought it would be an insult... :D Or some mix in anatomy, something you see and I don't. LOL

And vacations, too.
I'm out of here for three days, starting tomorrow (Since we're on odd time zones, I'll lay it straight: I'm leaving in 28 hours.)

I must sleep, for now.
Damn different countries...
I'll see you later on, in like 20 hours, maybe. :)
Bye!