Because im new here....

Dead_Lioness

Godless
May 31, 2002
Arlington, Virginia
Visit site
and dont really know the UM site very well, YET.
i just discovered the reputation board, and read some of the stuff people left me there.

so Tee - guess what? apperantly we are both "mean" :lol:
and a guy there also said that i look "drunk".
oh nice one.

also: who ever left me the rep about my signature and the fact that Tori Amos is amazing - i love you. :lol:

and one last thing: ct_thrash and Tee: thankyou for the warm welcoming :)

how do i leave reputation to other users anyways ?
and whats the difference between that, and private message, for example?

"who ever left me the rep about my signature and the fact that Tori Amos is amazing - i love you."

I'm going to go out on a very thin thread here, and say it was dreaming neon darkspot.

My testes stay right HERE. *points*

Am I the only male here that knows for a proven fact that the G-Spot exists? :) (No, NOT the d-spot)

Lord of Metal said:
"your balls get cut off"

She's not a lesbian, she's a bisexual, silly.

doesn't matter! your balls get cut off anyway! i've known her for a longggg time. and your balls will get cut off.

NoLordy Capone said:
Am I the only male here that knows for a proven fact that the G-Spot exists? :) (No, NOT the d-spot)

well i'm female, and i can't speak for squids...so...i shall remain silent

Dead_Lioness said:
and dont really know the UM site very well, YET.
i just discovered the reputation board, and read some of the stuff people left me there.

so Tee - guess what? apperantly we are both "mean" :lol:
and a guy there also said that i look "drunk".
oh nice one.

also: who ever left me the rep about my signature and the fact that Tori Amos is amazing - i love you. :lol:

and one last thing: ct_thrash and Tee: thankyou for the warm welcoming :)

how do i leave reputation to other users anyways ?
and whats the difference between that, and private message, for example?

Damn UM! I can't post...I can do everything else. But post. Some fatal thing....I think I got banned.

Anway! DL you're a lovely lady. Don't let anyone say otherwise....some use the rep because they can, even the nasty shit. And that! Is precisely why I don't post my pictures. I don't need the bullshit...always someone who has to say something shitty. But, I respect those that do. It's always cool to see who you're talking to.

The "D" spot? You're in the wrong hole. Come on! Get a clue guys!