Hey, Dave...

OdinsCourt said:
...it's been a while since I stopped by. How are things going? I hope all is well!

Rock on,
Matt
Heya Matt,

Thanks for stopping by... As for things, let's just say I've seen better days. There's not much traffic on this board lately, so I'm not on here as much... so please forgive my delayed response. I hope all is well with you.

~D

And forgive my delayed response too! :lol: I have been really busy, and I also don't stop by UM as much these days due to low traffic.

Sorry to hear "[you've] seen better days". :( I hope things are doing better for you now.

Rock on!
- Matt

OdinsCourt said:
And forgive my delayed response too! :lol: I have been really busy, and I also don't stop by UM as much these days due to low traffic.

Sorry to hear "[you've] seen better days". :( I hope things are doing better for you now.

Rock on!
- Matt
Heya Matt,

Things are definitely getting better as my finger is finally healing and I can once again start playing. :Spin:
Right now, I'm focusing on my flamenco stuff, and getting a band together to play this stuff live... I'm also going to be working with Alex again on a side project... and once Chris H recovers from his recent surgery, we'll get the new Power of Omens CD finished and released. So things for me have gotten pretty busy again... but at least things are better. ;-)

~D