Hey Dorian tell me about your day.

necromunchkin .... the cleaner

original.jpg

:lol: thanks for looking into this for me.....but things were not equal between chick and me. My marriage had fallen apart and hers was just...and inconvenience. During the whole thing, she never had any intention of telling her husband, because "he couldn't handle it". She used the same reasoning to guide her decision several months later when wife found out. Well, she was going to at first, and then she "talked to some people" and they helped her realize it wasn't a good idea to tell him. Whatever.

Oh, and the wife found out because chick wrote me letters, which I just so happened to have in my bag. So, she in fact, was a direct cause of the wife finding out.

Anyway...in light of this new information....what say you?

wasn't this "telling" bit for both of you because you both wanted to leave your spouses during this tryst?

anyway ... i don't freaking know. move on dude ... this whole thing is an after fart somehow ... a skid-mark in you white fruit of the looms that doesn't wash out ... enjoy your family and get this bint out of your life not try to complicate it even more by creating more havoc.

If you two partnered up to rob a bank, and you were the one who got caught by the authorities, while she was off in the Bahamas drinking mojitos, would you dime her out, or serve your time? She wrote you some love scribblings, and you were the one who left them in your bag for some ungodly reason. Just let it go blud.

hotshotsdeux228.jpeg

You did everything to make this private war happen. You've done enough damage. This mission is over, Rambo. Do you understand me? This mission is over! Look at them out there! Look at them! If you won't end this now, they will kill you. Is that what you want? It's over Johnny. It's over!

Are you going to follow through on this moving along like on your stereo purchases? Or will Ken have to send you one of his old girlfriends?

It’s awesome here! 65 degrees and breezy. We’ve walked everywhere. My calves are ripped I tell ya.

Tomorrow, heading North into forest fire land.

Reactions: NAD