hey dudes, I need a roommate.

FuSoYa

Lunarian
Nov 9, 2001
Brooklyn
lifesci.ucsb.edu
We're using the living room in this apartment as a bedroom so that we can have cheaper rent. The room available is an actual bedroom, the rent is 419 per month (one third of 1675) plus utilities. The downside is that there is no common area except the kitchen.

Fortunately the apartment has huge rooms, and is in an awesome location (on Green Street and under 5 minutes walking distance to the Orange Line and 39 bus), and downtown JP. The neighbors are cool, and there is resident parking on the street (and free, non-resident parking around the corner). Washer and dryer in the basement.

The roommates are 3 males, ages 24-26. A musician, a photographer, and an artist who all have day jobs. We're laid back and very friendly, and fairly clean but not like OCD clean. :)

***IMPORTANT: The apartment is available April 1st. Starting MAY 1 the rent will be 419 each, but in April the rent will be 456 each.***

please email me if interested. Oh also if you are a motw fan, you will get to witness me working on new stuff all the time. wheeeee

why did my google image search for "hussy" bring up the following:

shore.101001.jpg

Well Toby... I know someone in Belmont who's looking but you'd need to put up with her boyfriend who listens to Swans during sex and Village People afterwards....

xoxoxo
-k-

methinks kleo maybe just meant you'd have her as the roommate and the boyfriend would just be over all the time, but not live there.

my place is huge, and only 525/mo. but it's a bit far for you all i guess.
i don't even use the dining room- it holds books and a table and chairs and has a fireplace that isn't really a fireplace.

just curious...what are you doing exactly at home about the new album?