my OTHER roommate just told us he is probably moving out in September

xfer

I JERK OFF TO ARCTOPUS
Nov 8, 2001
New York City
www.geocities.com
his girlfriend's parents apparently just decided to move to Vermont (4+ hours away), so rather than lose her, he wants to find a place and move in with her in Boston (she can't afford a single apartment). she had been thinking about moving into our open room but in the end decided not to (someone said they think it's 'cause she's a clean freak, but 80% of the mess in our house is caused by her boyfriend).

he's on the lease, he says he'll find someone to take his place, but now we're in the situation where we have to find TWO new compatible people to move into our house, and the first person who is found will probably take his (smaller and cheaper) room, so we're going to be doubly stuck. argh. this is horrendous.

anyone interested in moving to boston?!

she'd have to move with her parents, otherwise?

i'm confused, and your offer is tempting.

actually, i know a really smarmy albany asshole who is not me and who is currently moving to boston.

he is communist and planning on rooming with a republican. i don't know if he's co-signing a lease.

yea i was going to suggest craigslist. also, i mean.... make sure the guy doesn't leave just because someone wanted the room. make sure he agrees ahead of time to keep paying the rent until you find someone that you LIKE to take the room.

she lives with her parents nearby now, and they're moving to Vermont, so she has to move with them unless she finds a place in Boston.

Craigslist is what I'm going through right now.

he's ON the lease, so he's gonna keep paying rent as long as we are. he said "it won't be too hard to find someone" and i responded "you're right, that's easy; the hard part is finding someone we can get along with", so he's well aware we're not going to let the first schlep who shows up move in.

if you really know someone by all means send them my way!

I'm looking for a roommate too. I got this email yesterday thanks to craigslist (the background was pink).

Hello,
My name is Jenell B. Yates, and I'm an 18 yr old female, in dieing need of an apartment. I will be attending Northeastern University in the Fall as a Undergraduate Political Science Major. It is very sad to say, but my financial aid packet was very small, and my parents are at the point now where, if they have to take out $20,000 in loans, they would just have me go to a community college out here in Rhode Island, and apply elsewhere next year.
That is absolutely out of the question in my mind, I have come too far, to just settle for a community college. It has been my quest to find an off campus home and save my parents around $10,000 of the tuition cost, so that I can still attend NU, in the Fall.
As far as the apartment, Im anything but a slob, I'm very neat and clean up after myself. I respect things that are not mine, and in that same way I expect the same. I can cook, so I have no problem working up a meal, for myself along with my room mates. I do enjoy clubbing, but my school work comes first. I DONT DRINK OR SMOKE ANYTHING!! So thats a plus.
My parents will be paying my monthly bill, so payments will ALWAYS be on time.
If you have any questions, comments orconcerns please contact me at your earliest convenience @ this email or 401 996 2258.

Sincerely,

Jenell B. Yates

Buh Bye

"Let [racism] be a problem to someone else....Let it drag them down. Don't use it as an excuse for your own shortcomings." --- Colin Powell

·.¸(`'·.¸(`'·.¸¸.·'´)¸.·'´)
"´¨`·.¸¸.*PRINCESS*.¸¸.·¨`"
(¸.· '´(¸.·'´ `'·.¸)`'·.¸)