Hey EC

Constantine

Proud Bass Player IMG
Just a quick question for you.
I'm really having a tough time with the settings on the computer. I can record now but have to burn the track I'm playing with instead of just playing the track on my computer.

I'm having trouble with the mp3 converter. If I'm not asking to much, when I finish a track, can I burn it on a cd and courier it to you to do what you need to make it a mp3 and post it?
I'm not even sure if I can burn the track as a wave?
I just want to focus on the recording instead of trying to figure out my computer?
Please advise
Thanks
Constantine

Constantine.

What are you trying to use to convert your .wav files to .mp3? Don't use n-track. I've never been very happy with the results of using N-track for the conversion.

Once you mix down the .wav file, I would recommend using a 3rd party software...like musicmatch. Its painfully simple to use..and it is a good .mp3 player to boot.

www.musicmatch.com to download the free version.

Sure Constantine, I can do that. I'll post the mp3s for you as soon as they arrive.

Sorry to hear that your cpu is still acting up. I'm at a loss as to what the problem could be. I'd think that it must be a setting somewhere that's not right...:confused:

I hope you can get it working again, but until then feel free to send as many tracks as you need to. Keep the discs open, and I can send them back to be reused if you like. :)