ATT: Mr. Hyde, EC

Take whatever time you need Const...don't feel any pressure. Besides, I have not seen Virus on as of late anyway..
I still need to finish mixing beast and re-mixing Eagles anyway..

Go ahead and take your time if they don't mind waiting Constantine. I'm really very busy right now anyway. If you get into a total jam, let me know and I'll pick it up for you, but until then, take as much time as you need. :cool:

P.S. I'm still trying to get your stuff in the mail. :rolleyes: I'll let you know. This is a tough time of year for me because we get crushed at work from all of the students returning to the University. :eek:

If you need help with anything, please e-mail and I'll do whatever I can. :)

Hi Guys.
First off, thanks for all the support. I feel like shit because you know my time needed for recording:D. Usually when I say I'll post it in a day or two, I mean it to be a day or two not a month or two:)

Rabies, Thanks for the feedback. I have about 3/4 of the track complete in my hard drive. I can't seem to convert it from a wave to a mp3.:eek:

EC. I want to send out the Jaco video to you. If I remember to courier it out, you should receive it next week.:D No hurry for the book back. Take you time.

Mr. H. I having problems still trying to play a track and record at the same time.:confused: I can only do one thing at a time. I have this written down on a previous post.

I'm not sure what to do?

I'll keep working at. I'm really pissed at myself for not backing up any of my business work. I had a year and a half worth of spread sheet, tax information, hand books lost:cry: :cry:
The good thing, I had a hard copy of most materials and my wife has begun to retype eveything.

That it for now
Have a great weekend.
Constantine

Constantine:
Some of My recording software has a checkbox for simultaneous recording and playback but I'm not sure if all of the recording stuff I use has one. Maybe yours has one somewhere that you have to check to enable it?

For converting files to mp3 maybe you can download the free version of MusicMatch and use it to convert your files if your other program won't work?