Bass tracks

Adde

Elder
Apr 17, 2001
Stockholm
Visit site
Was there a new track recorded for Children of the damned to the new drum track? I think Constantine was up for bass on that one. Also, is there a bass track for Murders in the rue morgue yet? Last, anybody up for laying bass on I`ve got the fire, since Eddy seems not to be able to.

We can do one mix with your bass later on Eddy, when you have fixed you computer :)

I don't know if you were able to read this, so I decided I should post it again just in case. I wasn't able to access the board for a while so I don't know if you saw it or not.

If no one minds, I would like to try and play the bass track for I've got the fire. I can play along with the b-side I have with Bruce singing on it, so if that's the version you used to record to then I shouldn't have a problem doing a pretty good track.
Let me know if it's ok with you if I play on it, and where I can find the tracks you've recorded so I can download them.

:)

I did reply on another thread but I think they have erased it :cry:
Sure you can do the bass man, Im waiting for a track from Rabs first, when I get that one I make quick mix and mail it to you :)
Mail address?

Adde:

Ok, that's cool.

I usually use hotmail for my public e-mail address, but I'm not sure if I can receive large files on that account. That address is jcfbff@hotmail.com. Anyway, I'm going to go check out my hotmail account info, and see if it will let me receive the file from you. If not, I'll let you know here, and then we can work out something.:)

Adde:
Ok, I just checked on my hotmail thing, and it has a 1MB limit on the file size. Send me an e-mail to that address and I'll send you my private e-mail address that I know I can download files from.
If that's ok with you.:)

Yeah that's ok with me.:) Will it be on MM's? I haven't gone there much since the problems with the accounts etc...
I don't know if any of that was ever resolved. I've just tried to keep from logging on to it since I don't know what the situation
is.

I agree with you, emailing files is a hassle.:)

Let me know when you post it, and where, and I'll go grab it.:)

It's okay with me. :)
I was kinda hoping that someone else could do a bass track too, so it wouldn't take too long to have one version finished. :)

Actually, I'm at my friends place right now and he just said I could use his computer to record that missing little bit. I'll get back to ya tomorrow. :)